Thread: New email address

Smile New email address

I currently have a life time subscription to AnyDVD.When I upgraded from XP to Win 7 I was able to get a new key by providing my name and email.
    I want to change ISP providers and I will be getting a new email address.How do I formally change my info to Slysoft so that I get upgrade notifications and in the event of a computer hang up I can get another key.

Quote Originally Posted by arniesarmy View Post
    I currently have a life time subscription to AnyDVD.When I upgraded from XP to Win 7 I was able to get a new key by providing my name and email.
    I want to change ISP providers and I will be getting a new email address.How do I formally change my info to Slysoft so that I get upgrade notifications and in the event of a computer hang up I can get another key.
    1. Refer here: http://www.slysoft.com/contact.html.
    2. Select Change Email Address from the drop-down menu.
    3. Enter relevant the information in the form fields. You must provide the information for Slysoft to look-up, verify your existing license, and change your email address.

Voila! It's easy! :-)
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.