15th November 2010, 21:51
New email address
I currently have a life time subscription to AnyDVD.When I upgraded from XP to Win 7 I was able to get a new key by providing my name and email.
I want to change ISP providers and I will be getting a new email address.How do I formally change my info to Slysoft so that I get upgrade notifications and in the event of a computer hang up I can get another key.
15th November 2010, 21:54
Originally Posted by arniesarmy
- Refer here: http://www.slysoft.com/contact.html.
- Select Change Email Address from the drop-down menu.
- Enter relevant the information in the form fields. You must provide the information for Slysoft to look-up, verify your existing license, and change your email address.
Voila! It's easy! :-)
- All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
- I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.