Thread: errors in christmas carol

Default errors in christmas carol

running latest software for both any dvd and clone dvd2
    i have completed all the logical steps needed to correct the issue but i continue to get an error on a christmas carol..says to clean it...the dvd is spotless ..
    attached are the following...

both the file for anydvd and clone dvd are attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by showchef View Post
    running latest software for both any dvd and clone dvd2
    i have completed all the logical steps needed to correct the issue but i continue to get an error on a christmas carol..says to clean it...the dvd is spotless ..
    attached are the following...

both the file for anydvd and clone dvd are attached
    Return the disc for an exchange. You got one of the many many badly pressed copies of this disc.

Refer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=44256

Your error message in CloneDVD is exactly the same as I encountered, myself. I returned my movie to the place of purchase for a refund and bought it elsewhere with no problems.

PS: AnyDVD 6.7.3.0 and CloneDVD 2.9.2.9 beta definitely handle this DVD correctly.
    Last edited by DrinkLyeAndDie; 23rd November 2010 at 18:01.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

I didn't have any luck with the christmas carol disk I purchased either. It may be a systemic problem with the encryption.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankandfamily View Post
    I didn't have any luck with the christmas carol disk I purchased either. It may be a systemic problem with the encryption.
    No. It's not an encryption problem. There is no difference between the good discs and the bad discs other than the bad ones being flawed at the time if pressing. They are defective. The problem is a systemic quality control issue.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.