Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ReClock 1.8.7.3

Default ReClock 1.8.7.3

Watching PAL DVDs? Here's why you need ReClock: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/palspeedup/index.html

Download ReClock here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupReClock1873.exe

Note:
    * ReClock must be installed *after* PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/TMT 5
    * Whenever PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/ TMT 5 is updated or reinstalled, ReClock must be reinstalled
    * ReClock replaces the ASAudioRenderer.dll in the TMT 3/ TMT 5 Codec directory. A backup ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll will be created. Do not delete this file, it is required!

1.8.7.3 - 02/12/2010
    * New: Improved frame rate detection accuracy of the built-in estimator
    * Some fixes and improvements

Source code for GPL'ed code is available here:
    http://oss.slysoft.com/ReClock/
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

thanks James, I will try those pesky 60fps files again and report back

BTW, is there a good reason to disable the DS helper and only keep the built-in estimator? I don't remember why I did this

EDIT: they still fail for me on XPSP3:
    Frame rate is unknown (estimated at 59.925/59.970 fps). Media played at original speed

Frame rate is unknown (estimated at 59.970/60.015 fps). Media played at original speed
    Last edited by leeperry; 3rd December 2010 at 10:53.

Exclamation AC3 encoding not working?

Hello,

I really like ReClock and I have been using it for a few months, now.
    Yesterday I installed the new version 1.8.7.3 in order to update my previous installed version 1.8.7.1.

Unfortunately I discovered that AC3 encoding does not work anymore.
    With version 1.8.7.1 my AV receiver detected an AC3 stream with 640kbps, now the signal can't be recognized and I get no audio output. PCM stereo output with ReClock does still work, but everytime I check the AC3 encoding option I get no sound via SPDIF.

Does anyone else experience the same problem with this version?

Best regards,
    -Manuel-
    Last edited by Manolito; 10th December 2010 at 03:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Manolito View Post
    Hello,

I really like ReClock and I have been using it for a few months, now.
    Yesterday I installed the new version 1.8.7.3 in order to update my previous installed version 1.8.7.1.

Unfortunately I discovered that AC3 encoding does not work anymore.
    With version 1.8.7.1 my AV receiver detected an AC3 stream with 640kbps, now the signal can't be recognized and I get no audio output. PCM stereo output with ReClock does still work, but everytime I check the AC3 encoding option I get no sound via SPDIF.

Does anyone else experience the same problem with this version?

Best regards,
    -Manuel-
    AC3 encoding still works for me. What player software are you using?

Wo0zy

Quote Originally Posted by Wo0zy View Post
    What player software are you using?
    I'm using Power DVD 10 Ultra Mark II (latest build 2325).
    PCM output from ReClock still works. Only AC3 is broken...

Today I uninstalled ReClock, re-installed PowerDVD, re-installed ReClock (this time the older version which worked before). The problem persists. So, it's not this version only, but AC3 encoding from ReClock in general.
    AC3 in Windows Media Center still works fine on the same PC.

Got me a problem with TrueHD audio from a HD-DVD MKV AND using Timestretching at the same time!

Every few seconds the audio drops out!

Only happens if I use Timestretching to 25FPS.

MPC-HC (TrueHD -> FFDShow (32Bit PCM 5.1) -> Relock)

Here is a log.

Doesn't happen to my E-AC3 HD-DVD Rips

EDIT: I just tried MPC-HC's built in AC3 decoder thing and the same problem is occuring. I figure you missed this bug because no one else is stupid enough to use time stretching on a TrueHD track like me :P

EDIT 2: Re-produced this issue with a BD disc played in MPC-HC, The Dark Knight using it's True-HD track, doesn't do it if I select the normal AC3 track of course.

Please fix
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ingram; 15th December 2010 at 10:04.

Hello guys! I got this:
    Notebook => via USB => DAC/AMP => Headphone
    DAC/AMP is Dr.Dac2 DX

So I needed to mix a multichannel audio from MKVs to a stereo PCM signal and send it to DAC.

I eventually got it working and DAC shows a sample rate of input signal rightly, not depending on Win7 default audio settings.

And I got an “Audio: WASAPI excl.” written at ReClock properties. BUT no “(bit exact)” here.
    Does it show that something isn’t right?
    I got MPC-HC 1.4.2499.0 + ffdshow rev 3703 + ReClock 1.8.7.3
    Here is some shots of my setup:

Blank at WASAPI Exclusive is just a bug with the name of Device. And it is only it Reclock, in system device is called "DR.DAC2 DX", so is in MPC-HM and foobar2k but in ReClock it is blank. But signal is sent rightly.

And actually I've tried all possible sane and insane combinations of setup in all programs but "bit exact" never appear.
    Doesn't depend on file either: tried 16bit sources (has to reset ffdshow to 16 bit output), native PCM (WAV) files, DTS or AC3 mkv. Everything is mixed and encoded to stereo PCM well but no "bit exact" whatsoever.
    Last edited by Oversemper; 31st December 2010 at 15:30.

Just found a bug:

I installed reclock without support for TMT and PDVD. You can deselect this by installation.
    But when you uninstall reclock then you end up in an endless loop. It first tries to deinstall a file for TMT or PDVD which is not there. It is not possible to abort this uninstall normally. I keeps repeating uninstall file for TMT or PDVD.

I solved this abort the uninstall program with the taskmanager. Then install reclock again (which was still there) but only the TMT and PDVD items selected.
    Then uninstall works.

I did this on Windows 7 32 bit if relevant.

Hi

I would like to use the ChannelMaskOverride_6 debug registry value. Do I have to add the value to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ReClock\Config
    ?
    Do I have to make a DWORD (32-bit) Value or a String Value?

I'm on W7x64 with reclock 1.8.7.3.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by deathlord View Post
    Hi

I would like to use the ChannelMaskOverride_6 debug registry value. Do I have to add the value to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ReClock\Config
    ?
    Do I have to make a DWORD (32-bit) Value or a String Value?

I'm on W7x64 with reclock 1.8.7.3.

Thanks.
    Yes & DWORD (see changelog for hex values).
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.