Thread: Clone DVD Mobile Blu-Ray help...

Default Clone DVD Mobile Blu-Ray help...

Purchased the bundle from slysoft and have successfully used the programs for DVDs. I purchased a Pioneer BDR-2205 Blu-Ray internal writer drive, and found I need a new graphics card for my desktop, according to PowerDVD.

I plan on getting anew graphics card in the morning. In the meantime, I tried to use DVDMobile to transfer the content of a blu-ray movie to Apple TV. I open DVD Mobile, and go to my E:/, which is where the blu-ray disc is inserted and click ok. I get the following message:

Unable to read video files from
    e:/
    E:/VIDEO_TS.IFO: unable to open file

The system cannot find the file specified.

Please be sure that all required files are available and try again.

Is this issue related to the graphics card?

Thanks ahead of time for any help...

CloneDVD mobile doesn't support Blu-Ray.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Makemkv or perhaps Handbrake will do the job......

Default What's the best way for blu-ray?

What is the best way to rip a blu-ray, and then get it into dvd format, so that I can use DVDMobile in order to use it on Apple TV? I have seen many posts on rebuilding blu-rays, compressing the files, etc, and burning programs, which I am not interested in. I just want to use my blu-ray, and get the content onto Apple TV. Thanks for all of your help ahead of time...

BD-Rebuilder can process a BD into a movie only DVD and even mobile formats.
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please do NOT pm me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Vista Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: Asus Triton 79 || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Monitor: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: 5.1 Surround Logitech Z-5500

BD Rebuilder has a new option for that..... Also that ' other ' product that ends with fab will rip blu rays to whatever you want as well....