Thread: AnyDVD is disabled for Drive "n"!

Default AnyDVD is disabled for Drive "n"!

I have been using AnyDVD with "DVD next Copy" for some time now, with great success. But things change. I went to copy a DVD and after all the scanning, etc, DVDnextcopy said that I had an encrypted disk, therefore I could not copy it. It referred me to a plugin to deal with the issue. Of course, since I had AnyDVD, I knew I did not need another plugin, especially as I had been successful for some time.

I assume it was a problem with DVDnextcopy, until I examined AnyDVD. When I opened it and checked the status, I found the message: "AnyDVD is disabled for Drive Y:!" and "AnyDVD is disabled for Drive Y:!". What could have changed?? And how can I enable them again??

Thanks,
    John

On AnyDVD's interface:
    Under Drives>Selection, are both drives checked?

What version of AnyDVD are you using?
    It's not copying... it's backing up
    Download AnyDVD HD - Get The Latest Stable Version HERE

Default Yes

Yes, both drives are selected, and I am using version 6.7.9.0. I am running it on Windows 7 64-bit. I have the "Free updates Forever" license.

Thanks,
    John Waller

It's not copying... it's backing up
    Download AnyDVD HD - Get The Latest Stable Version HERE

Default Win 8

The solutions mentioned here did not work, basically I gave up on AnyDVD. I have now doen a clean install of Windows 8, and I am having the same problem. The status window says that none of my drives have been enabled, but they have been selected in Settings. I have also set AnyDVD to run in Administrative mode. nothing seems to work.

John Waller

Since this is the first post about this in almost two years, I'd go ask for help in Support to solve your problem, and open up a suport ticket.

Here is the link to Slysoft Support.
    Lifetime subscription licenses to AnyDVD HD, CloneDVD2, CloneCD, CloneDVDmobile, CloneBD, and Game Jackal Pro.

Death to Cinavia!!!