Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Just asking: any time table for Clone BluRay?

any teasers you fellas can "leak"? ^^ (hint cinavia )
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Win 7 Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 412 Slim || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Screen: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: Logitech Z-5500

Quote Originally Posted by Peer View Post
    This is definitely the year and it may well really be February...
    Sweet to know. I can start getting more BD titles now.
    My Server System : ASUS P7P55D-E Motherboard, Intel Core i5-750 Lynnfield 2.66GHz, CORSAIR XMS3 8GB DDR3 DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800), XFX HD-Radeon HD 5770 XXX Edition 1GB 128-bit DDR5, Thermaltake Armor MX+, Windows Server 2011 64 Bit Edition
    HL-DT-ST BD-RE GGW-H20L

YIPPEEE!!!!!

Nice to know and I will be first in line to purchase it when available

you and the rest of us *begs/kneels/worships slysoft for cinavia fix*
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Win 7 Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 412 Slim || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Screen: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: Logitech Z-5500

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3vr0n View Post
    you and the rest of us *begs/kneels/worships slysoft for cinavia fix*
    Slysoft has oft stated that they have no plans to deal with Cinavia removal - yet.

-W

Quote Originally Posted by Clams View Post
    Slysoft has oft stated that they have no plans to deal with Cinavia removal - yet.
    Trust me, that will change, as soon as Cinavia does become more wide-spread if this "February" schedule for Cinavia holds (who knows maybe they use "February" as a code word for "someday" as we sometimes do... )
    Peer
    SlySoft Inc.

Please post software-related questions in the forum. PMs will only be answered if really private. Thanks!

Well, this is all good news... though it's hard to tell at this point when you guys are still joking with your "February" talk, lol, so I hope I'm not just misinterpreting yet another joke. While I've gotten into the habit of simply stripping down Blu-Rays to the movie and its native language contained in an MKV that plays back with ease via my Blu-Ray player or just the television alone, I'll definitely be buying your CloneBD product on Day 1.
    Intel Core i7 3770K, Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe, Corsair H80 CPU Cooler, 32GB DDR3-1600 Corsair Vengeance, Asus DirectCU II GeForce GTX 670, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sandisk Extreme 240GB SATA 6.0GB/s SSD, Seagate Barracuda 3TB SATA 6.0GB/s, Asus, BW-12B1ST BD-RE, LG GGC-H20L BD/HD-DVD Combo, Asus DRW-24B1ST DVD±RW

Talking

I am quite sure this is simply a confirmation that the current year is definitely 2012 (we are now living in 2012) and not the year CloneBD will be released

That would be disappointing, if true. But personally, I'm not so sure. If the news about Cinavia being "enforced" beginning in February this year (gotta wonder if they chose the month as some kind of ironic jab at SlySoft's constant use of "February" as a response to all inquires regarding CloneBD), then this may be the year people will start needing a devoted, specialized team like Slysoft to put out that kind of product.

Up 'til now, AnyDVD HD has been good enough for a lot of people, and for those who want to actually burn back-ups rather than just stripping the film down to an MKV or something (personally, this is what I do; I just keep everything on a 2TB external HDD hooked up to my Blu-Ray player, which handles the files no problem) there's some free options that work pretty well. But creating software that will take care of Cinavia... mostly importantly, software which the average user will be capable of using (relatively easily) is going to take a dedicated team of professionals, not people breaking protections as a hobby or from home or just to see if they can.

I sincerely hope this is the year we finally see CloneBD.
    Intel Core i7 3770K, Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe, Corsair H80 CPU Cooler, 32GB DDR3-1600 Corsair Vengeance, Asus DirectCU II GeForce GTX 670, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sandisk Extreme 240GB SATA 6.0GB/s SSD, Seagate Barracuda 3TB SATA 6.0GB/s, Asus, BW-12B1ST BD-RE, LG GGC-H20L BD/HD-DVD Combo, Asus DRW-24B1ST DVD±RW

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast