Thread: Blu ray player recommendation WITHOUT Cinavia protection.

Default Blu ray player recommendation WITHOUT Cinavia protection.

I have viewed: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread....message+code+3

I apologize if this is a repeat. I noticed the link above is close to one year old and I am apparently behind the curve about this cinavia.com message code 3 on the PS3. I just had the problem today with Green Hornet on my PS3. I do not have another Blu Ray player.

My question is:

Since that list is close to 1 year old, I am considering going to Best Buy tomorrow and purchasing a new blu ray player. With models getting outdated fast and firmware moving as fast, is there a recommended brand I should get to hopefully get a cinavia protection free one? Is there something to look for on the box? Anything else to help in making the right decision?

Once again, I apologize mods if this is a repeat or in the wrong forum.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Well my Panasonic DMP-BD85 is cinavia free with the lastest 1.70 firmware version.
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please do NOT pm me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Vista Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: Asus Triton 79 || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Monitor: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: 5.1 Surround Logitech Z-5500