Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: ReClock 1.8.7.7

Default ReClock 1.8.7.7

Watching PAL DVDs? Here's why you need ReClock: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/palspeedup/index.html

Download ReClock here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupReClock1877.exe

Note:
    * ReClock must be installed *after* PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/TMT 5
    * Whenever PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/ TMT 5 is updated or reinstalled, ReClock must be reinstalled
    * ReClock replaces the ASAudioRenderer.dll in the TMT 3/ TMT 5 Codec directory. A backup ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll will be created. Do not delete this file, it is required!

1.8.7.7 - 05/06/2011
    * Fix: Support for ArcSoft TMT 3 and 5

1.8.7.6 - 05/06/2011
    * Fix: Support for PowerDVD 11

Source code for GPL'ed code is available here:
    http://oss.slysoft.com/ReClock/
    Last edited by James; 6th June 2011 at 05:27.
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

Seriously?? You fixed TMT5????
    Perhaps you should read The Rules?

My replies represent ONLY myself and do NOT represent SlySoft. I do not work for SlySoft.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    Seriously?? You fixed TMT5????
    Maybe. You tell me...
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Maybe. You tell me...
    As soon as I get a chance I'll give it a shot.

My replies represent ONLY myself and do NOT represent SlySoft. I do not work for SlySoft.

Try yesterday night, for me is the first reclock build that works perfect in TMT5 for one entire movie without need to disable automatic mediaspeed estimator

Excellent. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. My week is going to be very busy but i'll try to find some time soon.

Uhmm... spoke too soon.
    Yesterday night I need to deactivate frame rate estimator to make reclock working smooth with TMT5 playing X-Men 2.

I had marginal success last night watching true grit. The dts-hd ma track cut out a couple times in the beginning but after that it was fine. Will play around with it more when i get some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekyon View Post
    Uhmm... spoke too soon.
    Yesterday night I need to deactivate frame rate estimator to make reclock working smooth with TMT5 playing X-Men 2.
    Is Aero on or off?

Aero is off, i can't mantain it on. On my win7 dual monitor system TMT5 disable it at start whatever I set in its preferences.

Do yuo know any way to mantain it on?