Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Resolved] Reinstalling with license keys

Exclamation [Resolved] Reinstalling with license keys

I had a virus in my computer got that fix try downloading my license key kept telling me wrong license keys.These are the one i purchase from slysoft.

we can't help you without an anydvd logfile.
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Win 7 Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 412 Slim || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Screen: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: Logitech Z-5500

Also make sure you are applying right license key for right program.
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail would you not agree..Think about it

You need to contact Slysoft support rather than the user forum

Quote Originally Posted by pam2joe2001 View Post
    These are the one i purchase from slysoft.
    You could try getting your key(s) again from here: https://secure.slysoft.com/lostkey.php
    It's not copying... it's backing up
    Download AnyDVD HD - Get The Latest Stable Version HERE

Going straight to support may be unneeded if the op is using a cracked license, hence the need of the logfile in the first place. Besides, pretty sure that support would ask for it too
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Win 7 Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 412 Slim || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Screen: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: Logitech Z-5500

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3vr0n View Post
    Going straight to support may be unneeded if the op is using a cracked license, hence the need of the logfile in the first place. Besides, pretty sure that support would ask for it too
    Remember the whole "innocent before proven guilty" thing. Let's at least wait and see before we roast the fella

Quote Originally Posted by pam2joe2001 View Post
    I had a virus in my computer got that fix try downloading my license key kept telling me wrong license keys.These are the one i purchase from slysoft.
    pam2joe2001, contact Slysoft directly for assistance: http://www.slysoft.com/en/contact.html.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

If fingers need to be pointed or stones need to be thrown then let the Moderators or Slysoft staff do it. Simply put, regular forum members do not need to accuse or even hint at wrong-doing with absolutely no evidence.

The user may have suffered from a virus/trojan attack and a result of that was the sharing of legally purchased license keys.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincipalityFusion View Post
    Remember the whole "innocent before proven guilty" thing. Let's at least wait and see before we roast the fella
    I never said he was, but the OP has yet to provide a logfile to prove having a(n) (in)valid license or even post back wich does raise the question . Thats all i'm saying. Im not pointing fingers nor accusing.

Desktop

Home Theatre

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast