Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Can't ISO normally. Only Rip (Copy to Folder)

Thumbs up I love SlySoft's Thor!

The powerful but arrogant warrior Thor is cast out of the fantastic realm of SlySoft and sent to live amongst humans on Earth, where he soon becomes one of their finest defenders. Life imitating art?

Seriously, though, thanks for your wise words, oh mighty Thor!

And no, I don't think you are arrogant in any way. Hopefully you shall return to avenge the SlySoft Gods and reclaim your place in these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burns View Post
    The powerful but arrogant warrior Thor is cast out of the fantastic realm of SlySoft and sent to live amongst humans on Earth, where he soon becomes one of their finest defenders. Life imitating art?

Seriously, though, thanks for your wise words, oh mighty Thor!

And no, I don't think you are arrogant in any way. Hopefully you shall return to avenge the SlySoft Gods and reclaim your place in these forums.
    Hahahahaha!

I would have done it sooner, but my wife hid my hammer because I was late for dinner last night and my armor is out being polished.

With regard to the Blu-ray side what people got defensive and annoyed about is you stated your opinion on assumptions not on actual facts, then proceeded to make long rants about it. On the one hand you ask for actual links and names to real products (which you got from some people), just because some are free or in beta doesn't make them any less a valid product. Some products stay in beta to get round licensing issues or because unlike others they aren't trying to rip you off by stealing other peoples free work.
    You then go off on one about Slysoft not including DVD authoring functions in a piece of software that hasn't been released yet and for which the final specs haven't been released and make huge assumptions that they aren't including the DVD side due to agreements with Elaborate bytes to which you have no proof and are not privy too. I'm not saying that the BD re-authoring package will have a DVD side,I just don't know and neither do you. I personally don't see why it should as I don't see why I should have to pay extra to get the DVD side which I'll never use. I also don't see why it's so hard to click on one icon for a dedicated DVD re-authoring package and a different one for a dedicated Blu-ray re-authoring package. They are completely different types of disc with regard to video and audio codecs and in the way that the disc and menu structures are created and to what can and can't be removed

Thor is a troll and has been excluded from the forum. His postings add no value to the user to user community. Forum membership is a privilege, not a right. If you need assistance with Slysoft products that you have purchased and own a licence, then please contact Slysoft support directly.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456