Thread: missing menu

Hybrid View

Default missing menu

i got a movie from a "red box" kiosk in the u.s. i used any dvd and it processed it correctly. when i used clone dvd, i got the message: missing menu VOB file_02_0.VOB. any ideas on how to solve this problem? i copied another dvd from netflix the same day without any problems. thanks.

You always need to post a LOG file from the original disk before anyone can or will be able to help you.

How does CloneDVD begave (which version are you using) when you work directly from the disks.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_r View Post
    You always need to post a LOG file from the original disk before anyone can or will be able to help you.

How does CloneDVD begave (which version are you using) when you work directly from the disks.
    how do i post a LOG file?
    clonedvd has worked fine every other time i have used it. i am using version 2.9.3.0

Revving up the Yugo on the onramp to the Information Superhighway

Quote Originally Posted by dbforbes View Post
    how do i post a LOG file?
    clonedvd has worked fine every other time i have used it. i am using version 2.9.3.0
    Clonedvd Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST!)

Specifically item 9-i is what you need to read, but reading the rest of the stickies in the AnyDVD(HD) and CloneDVD forum might be a good followup.

Thumbs down missing menu

Quote Originally Posted by FurryGuy View Post
    Clonedvd Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST!)

Specifically item 9-i is what you need to read, but reading the rest of the stickies in the AnyDVD(HD) and CloneDVD forum might be a good followup.
    thanks for the advice, but i already did that. if you have anything of real value, why don't you send that next time.

thanks for the advice, but i already did that. if you have anything of real value, why don't you send that next time.
    Really? That was a link to the FAQ that tells how you post a log file. Maybe the link didn't work for you somehow. Try this:
    How to post an AnyDVD log file:
    1.) Make sure AnyDVD is running.
    2.) Put the problematic original movie DVD in your DVD drive. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc. (Please make sure you wait 10-15 minutes, some discs may take that long. If it still doesn’t work, do the following with no disc in the drive.)
    3.) Right click the red fox icon on your system tray.
    4.) Select "Create Logfile…"
    5.) Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
    6.) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. (Typically AnyDVD will create a folder in My Documents named AnyDVD logs) Click "OK".
    7.) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Version_info_Driveletter_titleofmydisc.zip " (If the drive was empty, it will be called “AnyDVD_Version_info_Driveletter_EMPTY_DRIVE” ).
    8.) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forum, look for the icon that looks like a paperclip (next to the Smilies icon).
    9.) If you don't see the paperclip icon, click the "Go Advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    10.) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forum).
    11.) Click the "Browse" button, locate and select the .zip file you created.
    12.) Click "Upload".
    13.) Click “Close this window”. The .zip file should be attached for us to look at.
    - AnyDVD HD, CloneBD, CloneCD, CloneDVD, CloneDVDmobile, Game Jackal
    - Plextor PX760A
    - Taiyo Yuden Premium 8x -R, Verbatim 6x +R DL

Revving up the Yugo on the onramp to the Information Superhighway

Did you actually read the information at the link I posted? Because if you had there were instructions on how to post a log file. Clearly written and easy to follow instructions.