Thread: older versions of anyDVD?

Default older versions of anyDVD?

i downloaded the newest beta version of anyDVD when i got true grit, but then it wouldn't work on any other DVDs so i went back to the last version at the time. now i did the same thing when i got source code. but when i went back to the latest version i get the same thing... the disk just spins laboriously nevery decrypting.

i have an older version installed on my other laptop (6.8.1.0) that is working fine. is there anywhere to download this oilder version (6.8.1.0) so i can use it on my other laptop that i normally use to back up my DVDs?

thanx

Quote Originally Posted by desertbriez View Post
    i downloaded the newest beta version of anyDVD when i got true grit, but then it wouldn't work on any other DVDs so i went back to the last version at the time. now i did the same thing when i got source code. but when i went back to the latest version i get the same thing... the disk just spins laboriously nevery decrypting.

i have an older version installed on my other laptop (6.8.1.0) that is working fine. is there anywhere to download this oilder version (6.8.1.0) so i can use it on my other laptop that i normally use to back up my DVDs?

thanx
    Just try the newest version 6.8.5.0
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

i did... like i said above... that's not working! so i want to go back to one of the older versions that does!

so is there anywhere to download an older version?

thanx

You're out of luck. Please provide a LOG file from AnyDVD and fully describe your issue with screenshots if needed.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Quote Originally Posted by desertbriez View Post
    i did... like i said above... that's not working!
    You already tried it? It was released just a few minutes ago.
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    You already tried it? It was released just a few minutes ago.
    ya i know! i double checked the version i had and you snuck in a new release overnight!

and that one appears to be working! PHEW!

thanx!