Thread: License Key for AnyDVD & CloneDVD

Default License Key for AnyDVD & CloneDVD

I have just set up a new tower and now , even though I have BOTH license key numbers, Slysoft is telling me that I have no license key for Any DVD! The license key number is xxxxxxxx and the Reference /Order No. is xxxxxx. My Clone DVD key is fine and recognized as a lifetime key! I bought these at the same time---why does not the other key come up as a lifetime key? I have been using these two programs for years now and I have the emails with the keys in my new computer! What can I do?
    Thanks,
    Last edited by Frank; 30th July 2011 at 13:25. Reason: remove spam bait

Install AnyDVD then restart computer.
    Then register license key (double-clicking it normally does the trick) and restart your computer again.

If that doesn't work, what is the exact message you are getting?

PS You might want to remove your 8-digit serial numbers and your e-mail addresses from your post.
    Last edited by mike20021969; 30th July 2011 at 13:00.
    It's not copying... it's backing up
    Download AnyDVD HD - Get The Latest Stable Version HERE

Exclamation We'll handle it ..

Quote Originally Posted by lizpiker View Post
    I have just set up a new tower and now , even though I have BOTH license key numbers, Slysoft is telling me that I have no license key for Any DVD! The license key number is xxxxxxxx and the Reference /Order No. is xxxxxx. My Clone DVD key is fine and recognized as a lifetime key! I bought these at the same time---why does not the other key come up as a lifetime key? I have been using these two programs for years now and I have the emails with the keys in my new computer! What can I do?
    Thanks,
    NEVER put your real name, email address and any serial numbers in a public Forum.

I found your account.

Go here please: http://www.slysoft.com/en/contact.html

Open a support ticket and ask for me with your details and we'll handle this.
    Frank Hollander

SlySoft Inc., Support Team

One of the last Wild Ducks

PMs will only be answered if really private.

Thanks!

Default License Key for CloneDVD

I just wrote a thread about my ANYDVD Key---That problem has been solved, but now my CLONEDVD is saying that it is not registered to me and it was fine before! The Key for the CLONEDVD is <removed> Ref/Order No. is <removed>. I ordered both of these at the same time! I am trying to transfer them to a new tower using Windows 7! I have been using them forever---several years now---my email is now <removed>, but at the time of purchase, it was <removed>. HELP!
    Thanks, Liz Piker
    Last edited by DrinkLyeAndDie; 30th July 2011 at 15:00.

Once again, remove your 8-digit serial number and your e-mail addresses from your post.
    It's not copying... it's backing up
    Download AnyDVD HD - Get The Latest Stable Version HERE

To retrieve your CloneDVD key ollow the same procedure as Frank suggested for obtaining your AnyDVD key.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.