Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Credit Card Updates?

Can't you allow a direct transfer if the user who wants to purchase is willing to pay the fee? I know it can be anywhere from $20 - $50 (depending on the bank), but, at least it lets someone get the software. (Unless revealing your account info to end users is some kind of security issue...)

Question Trying to make a purchase for a few weeks

I live in Columbia, Missouri, USA. I enjoyed using your product during it's trial. Now I would like to purchase. I cannot figure out how to do so since your website doesn't take a CC and is limited to a european payment method. Is there another outlet/estore, etc? I submitted my email address and have not yet heard back. I also checked back to your website severeal times hoping this would be a short term temporary issue but this doesn't seem to be the situation (at least the way I see "short term"...). I am hoping you can provide a timeline regarding when you expect whatever problem you are having to be resolved or if you might direct me to a different outlet for your product. Many thanks for an excellent bit of software.

It is only frustrating to NOT be able to get it after a successful trial. It also leaves me slightly worried about the possibility of loosing the use of your software in the future (although that still isn't preventing me from the desire to purchase).

Default new solution to the payment problem?

I too am a US trial user who wants to purchase AnyDVD HD. My trial has just timed out, and I know I want this program and am very willing to pay for it.

By coincidence, today my local paper had this article from the San Jose (California) Mercury News newspaper about a silicon valley startup that has a system in place at the 6,500 7-11 stores in the US for the ""Twenty-five percent of the U.S. population (that) have easy access to the Internet but have no way to buy anything". While this does not seem to be exactly Slysoft's target customer set, could it help Slysoft find a way to serve the US market?

http://www.mercurynews.com/business/ci_19413263

I do not know if this systems works for Slysoft, but maybe you could look into this a little further and see? I'd love to find SOME way to buy AnyDVD HD!

Thanks --bobr

Default Paysafecard usa

In addition to my post above, I have found that Paysafecard does do business in the US (www.paysafecard.com/us/us-paysafecard/). Can you accept US paysafecards, or are you blocked somehow from US cards?

Thanks --bobr

Quote Originally Posted by B.Crocker View Post
    I just bought a lifetime anydvd key through my credit card. No problem transaction went straight through no hold ups.
    Is the credit card problem country based (I live in Australia)?
    The "Visa" option shows up based on your IP address. The USA is currently being discriminated against. Not sure about other countries (if any). Also not sure if using a proxy or VPN would make any difference with a USA issued VISA.

Default As said elsewhere..

Quote Originally Posted by bobr View Post
    In addition to my post above, I have found that Paysafecard does do business in the US (www.paysafecard.com/us/us-paysafecard/). Can you accept US paysafecards, or are you blocked somehow from US cards?

Thanks --bobr
    When they first started in North America it was possible, yes.
    They will not allow usage outside the country as far as I know.
    Regardless, since PaySafe works great in Europe and not in the US it is obvious that's not our call, right?
    Frank Hollander

SlySoft Inc., Support Team

One of the last Wild Ducks

PMs will only be answered if really private.

Thanks!

To my knowledge, US Paysafe cards are actually only blocked from paying currencies other than US dollars. I wonder is US customers were invoiced in US dollars if the PaySafeCard would be available again.

Wink Good logic but reversed

Quote Originally Posted by CueHD View Post
    To my knowledge, US Paysafe cards are actually only blocked from paying currencies other than US dollars. I wonder is US customers were invoiced in US dollars if the PaySafeCard would be available again.
    What you say is dead-on but reversed logically.

- world is big store
    - many want to shop in this store
    - whole world not using dollars
    - means bank or card must do "foreign exchange"
    - paysafe has missed the boat and can't do that
    Frank Hollander

SlySoft Inc., Support Team

One of the last Wild Ducks

PMs will only be answered if really private.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Regardless, since PaySafe works great in Europe and not in the US it is obvious that's not our call, right?
    I agree and I hope you don't think I'm blaming Slysoft in any way for this. I know it is an issue with US banks, who I suspect are being threatened by hollywood's lawyers.

--bobr

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    What you say is dead-on but reversed logically.

- world is big store
    - many want to shop in this store
    - whole world not using dollars
    - means bank or card must do "foreign exchange"
    - paysafe has missed the boat and can't do that
    I agree that the problem is not with Slysoft, but with PaySafeCard or US policy.

However, the currency for where Slysoft is located is the XCD, so Slysoft is already invoicing in a currency other than its own. Would it be easier to invoice in the currency of the buyer? I admit that I am ignorant as to the logistics of a company invoicing in multiple currencies.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast