Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: bug in remove bluray region code

Default bug in remove bluray region code

hi
    anydvd hd have some bug for make region code of bluray movies free,the problem is that some bluray movies works in two region code and this software can't remove region of such a this movies,this program can only remove region code of blurays that works only in one region code ,please fix that
    some movies that i had problem are black sawn,the tree of life

Quote Originally Posted by soheilkkkk View Post
    hi
    anydvd hd have some bug for make region code of bluray movies free,the problem is that some bluray movies works in two region code and this software can't remove region of such a this movies,this program can only remove region code of blurays that works only in one region code ,please fix that
    some movies that i had problem are black sawn,the tree of life
    Without more info, such as what version of AnyDVD you're using, what you was doing when the error happened, etc., they can't do anything for you.

Please read the stickies at the top of the Forum on how to post any issues that you find or have.
    Lifetime subscription licenses to AnyDVD HD, CloneDVD2, CloneCD, CloneDVDmobile, and Game Jackal Pro.

Death to Cinavia!!!

hi
    anydvd hd have some bug for make region code of bluray movies free,the problem is that some bluray movies works in two region code and this software can't remove region of such a this movies,this program can only remove region code of blurays that works only in one region code
    No, AnyDVD can remove region code for multiple region discs.
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

i use 6.7.9 version and this version can't.i will test it in 6.8.8 and will notificay you.

i tested it with 688 version,still can't make region codes of these kinds of blurays free.and at first of movie (for example:black swan) written this disk has been coded for region A and region B only and will not play in your region C .

You need to post a logfile for the disc.

You are trying to do this from the original disc and not a copy?

that's copy not original,i already test it for blurays that works in only one region codes and it was successful but this program does;nt support disks that works in two region codes

Default Second time around...

i tested it with 688 version,still can't make region codes of these kinds of blurays free.and at first of movie (for example:black swan) written this disk has been coded for region A and region B only and will not play in your region C .
    You asked this very same thing in support.
    Some BluRays will require you to actively set the correct region for the player if AnyDVD can not do it automatically.

Left click the AnyDVD tray icon

open the Video BluRay options

Check "Remove BluRay Region Code"

Check "Always ask"

Now reply "A" or "B" when AnyDVD asks.
    Frank Hollander

SlySoft Inc., Support Team

One of the last Wild Ducks

PMs will only be answered if really private.

Thanks!

It doesn't work if the disc has already been ripped and the AACS encryption removed. You need to go back to the original disc and re-rip from that and then it should work

Default Right - original only

Quote Originally Posted by Adbear View Post
    It doesn't work if the disc has already been ripped and the AACS encryption removed. You need to go back to the original disc and re-rip from that and then it should work
    Right you are! Missed that.
    Frank Hollander

SlySoft Inc., Support Team

One of the last Wild Ducks

PMs will only be answered if really private.

Thanks!