A user sent us this procedure for porting movies out to the new Kindle Fire.
Note: This is a helpful tip and CloneDVD mobile versions as of 1802 and higher now has this new device integrated in the device list.
1. Using Clone DVD Mobile, convert DVD using the generic MP4/AVC profile out to a folder of your choice.
o Generic MP4/AVC
o 20% Video Quality
o Single Pass
2. Connect your Kindle Fire (extras USB interface cable required)
3. Open My Computer and open your Kindle Fire drive.
4. Click on the “Video” folder.
5. Drag the video you saved previously into the “Video folder.
6. When complete, disconnect your Kindle either by pressing ‘Disconnect’ on the Kindle Fire itself or right click/eject your Kindle from "My Computer".
7. Touch ‘Apps’ on your Kindle Fire.
8. Touch ‘Gallery’ on your Kindle Fire.
9. Your movie will be there.