Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ReClock 1.8.7.9

Default Motoqueiro Fantasma: Espírito de Vingança

nao sei envia o erro do Motoqueiro Fantasma: Espírito de Vingança

Quote Originally Posted by leeperry View Post
    why not

Like Bob Marley more or less said: "but it's just a renderer"

It would only be a matter of allowing any kind of DS renderer, and not just hardware ones?
    You got it wrong. ReClock *is* the only DS renderer if it is running. It cannot 'use' another.
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    You got it wrong. ReClock *is* the only DS renderer if it is running. It cannot 'use' another.
    I guess it could work if used in combination with VAC, but I can't be hassled to try(and it'd be a jitter feast anyway)....and you can't be hassled to allow it to work in Reclock, so case closed

Hi !

I have a question about Wasapi in Reclock with AC3 encoder mode :
    why it delivers a very poor dynamic sound compared to Directsound ?

Did someone experienced the same thing ?

EDIT : for complementary test, I tried this time in stereo without AC3 encoder : Reclock in Wasapi versus Reclock in Directsound.
    The result is the opposite of before, the sound is much clearer and dynamic in Wasapi than in Directsound. I could conclude there is a problem with AC3 encoder and Wasapi in Reclock...
    Last edited by Kazuya; 30th June 2012 at 07:41.
    e5200@3Ghz, HD3870 Ultimate, XP SP3 on HC3100 with the Config Kaz setup, XBMC and MPC-HC by Kaz

Hi, maybe I wasn't understandable on my last post, I will try to explain better.
    I made a comparison between two HTPC with same coaxial output and that graph filters :

HTPC 1 :
    LavAudio > Reclock > AC3 encoder > Directsound > Preamp HC

HTPC 2 :
    LavAudio > Reclock > AC3 encoder > Wasapi > Preamp HC

and, of course, I made a second comparison with the opposite :

HTPC 1 :
    LavAudio > Reclock > AC3 encoder > Wasapi > Preamp HC

HTPC 2 :
    LavAudio > Reclock > AC3 encoder > Directsound > Preamp HC

In the two cases, Directsound was better, louder, clearer, higher dynamic etc...
    It was a huge difference, at the same sone test my sonometer indicates +4 to 5dB in directsound than wasapi. And even when I push up the volume of my preamp in Wasapi, the sound still lack of dynamic and clearness.

To complete my test, I made a comparison with those graph filters :

HTPC 1
    LavAudio > Reclock in stereo without AC3 encoder > Wasapi > Preamp HC

and

HTPC 2
    LavAudio > Reclock in stereo without AC3 encoder > directsound > Preamp HC

and in this case the sound in Wasapi was better, louder, clearer, with a higher dynamic... And in a huge way...

This appears to me like it has to be. Even in Foobar, wasapi sounds better than directsound.

But why with AC3 encoder, Wasapi is so bad ???

Thanks a lot James
    e5200@3Ghz, HD3870 Ultimate, XP SP3 on HC3100 with the Config Kaz setup, XBMC and MPC-HC by Kaz

Hello. I have audio card ESI Juli@ and every time the new version comes, I check it but still no support of this card.

Another problem is that it says "The audio device is in use by another aplication" when I try to use it with MPC.

So any suggestions? Thanks.

@P1zdat1y this is almost always caused by WASAPI not being able to exclusive-lock your soundcard because a MIDI device is in use. Try disabling all your MIDI devices.

Is there any chance for the future, that an audio delay option is added to reclock?
    I need it very, very badly.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Mulot View Post
    Is there any chance for the future, that an audio delay option is added to reclock?
    I need it very, very badly.
    +1 for this feature

Hi, I'm new here and have a few question regarding reclock suggestion while playing some of my bluray disc.

some of my disc played with reclock status on green, while the others showing yellow.
    On yellow, its suggesting that I have to change my monitor refresh rate near to a multiple of 24Hz. Exactly how to do this?
    Im playing on HP G4 notebook connected via hdmi-dvi to Dell S2330MX.
    As far as I can see, my monitor only showing 60Hz on Windows properties, as did my notebook's.

Thanks for the answers

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast