For Immediate Release
Antigua, West Indies - February, 20th 2012
SlySoft introduces "Speedmenus" with the latest AnyDVD release.
The irritating wait time for a movie to finally start in your home
cinema will now drastically decrease with SlySoft's latest release of
AnyDVD. A new feature called "Speedmenu" allows you to instantly replace
the original Blu-ray menu on the disc while you play the movie or rip it
to your hard disc.
As with everything AnyDVD does, AnyDVD creates the Speedmenu "on the
fly", to mean seamlessly. The disc is remastered within seconds using
AnyDVD's unique "Magic File Replacement(tm)" technology.
If enabled, the Speedmenu is instantly available as soon as you
insert a disc and play it on your PC. If you decide to backup a disc the
Speedmenu will be on the backup as well.
This newly created menu allows you direct access to the main movie or
specific chapters without forcing you to watch trailers or other
annoying interruptions. This means much shorter load times and faster
access to the movie!
If a media player supports Blu-ray disc menus, but not the original
disc's menu, Speedmenu will ensure you can play the movie even with
older players not able to handle the latest BD menus.
With Speedmenu enabled, not only do media players connected to the
Internet no longer try to "call home" using BD-Live, but you can also
play 3D discs on 2D players. And, last but not least, Speedmenu lets you
resume watching a movie even if the original BD-J menu won't let you do it.
Speedmenu highlights at a glance:
- Speedy access to the movie
- Much shorter load times
- Compatibility with older players
- Prevents BD-live from calling home
- Playback of 3D discs on 2D players
- Auto-resume of BD-Java discs
Giancarlo Bettini, CEO at SlySoft says:
"This major release of AnyDVD marks the start of a very active 2012 for
SlySoft with more major releases and new upcoming products in our queue.
Although I am not allowed to go into details I can tell you that
everyone should keep an eye on our website for things to come."
Screen shot Speedmenu:
Changelog AnyDVD 18.104.22.168:
- New (Blu-ray): Added "Speedmenus"
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Workaround for broken Lite-On (and OEMs, e.g. ASUS) firmware which caused creation of .iso images with incorrect size
- Fix (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): Workaround for incorrectly recorded AVCREC DVD discs
- New (DVD): Improved cutting of ending cells for movie only copies of some discs
- Fix (DVD): Possible crash in RCE removal
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in 22.214.171.124, corrupted file system with some discs
- Fix (DVD): "repair defective disc structure" stage in AnyDVD ripper could cause PS10 errors with some discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages