Thread: Adding menus to re-authored DVDs

Default Adding menus to re-authored DVDs

Do any of Slysoft's products have the function of adding custom menus to re-authored DVDs?

I own AnyDVD and will soon be purchasing CloneDVD, and I'd like to be able to add custom menus to re-authored DVDs.

I'm very new to all this, but I have read on line that when adding menus, it is important that the DVD files, which the menus are being added to, are not reprocessed, as this degrades the quality. Does this make sense and is it possible using one of Slysoft's products?

I run Windows 7 64.

no, slysoft products only decrypt / shrink / convert to mobile (for movie discs) They have no authoring products
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Win 7 Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 412 Slim || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Screen: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: Logitech Z-5500

Quote Originally Posted by skypilotpete View Post
    Do any of Slysoft's products have the function of adding custom menus to re-authored DVDs?

I own AnyDVD and will soon be purchasing CloneDVD, and I'd like to be able to add custom menus to re-authored DVDs.

I'm very new to all this, but I have read on line that when adding menus, it is important that the DVD files, which the menus are being added to, are not reprocessed, as this degrades the quality. Does this make sense and is it possible using one of Slysoft's products?

I run Windows 7 64.
    Best thing for you to try is VSO's ConvertXtoDVD. You can check it out here:
    http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/.
    This will do everything you want to do. It can also convert from PAL to NTSC and Vis Versa. I own ConvertXtoDVD and it's well worth it. It's made for the novice and the experienced person. It has allot to configure or you can use the defaults, which will do for most people, and they are very friendly and they answer e-mails.

Just remember, CloneDVD can either copy the whole DVD or just parts of it. It has nothing to do with creating your menus.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything...