Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVDfab releases Blu-ray player!

OK, I don't want to get into an argument. I respect, obviously, the work Slysoft does. I just think they could be a bit more forth coming with a player or Main movie rip. If they have no intention on putting one out, just say so. Putting down another company that has both I think just doesn't sound productive.
    But I respect your opinion.

A simple Google will show that Fengtao has used other people's handiwork, or that anything they come up with will eventually become worthless.

Like this one from Doom9 awhile back, or the fact that their Cinavia 'solution' for the PS3 became a bunch of worthless plastic when Sony upgraded PlayStation3 recently.

Or the fact that they stole a lot of what Slysoft has done over the years, including BD+ decryption and fixing the problem with bus encryption, which they incorporated into their rip-off masterpiece, PassKey.

And, the fact that they charge you more overall for their products than Slysoft does.

I'd like to see Slysoft promoted on there as much as Fengtao is 'promoted' on here, but I seriously doubt that Fengtao would allow that.

Lifetime subscription licenses to AnyDVD HD, CloneDVD2, CloneCD, CloneDVDmobile, CloneBD, and Game Jackal Pro.

Death to Cinavia!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer1977 View Post
    Bashing DVDFab so you can ingratiate yourselves with Slysoft is great.
    Who's doing that? Slysoft have my money, I have their product. I'm not expecting to be invited out to visit them. They're a company, I'm a customer; I'm under no illusions that we're "friends". I'm just pointing out that DVDfab's new software seems an awful lot like the new XBMC that's due out soon.
    Ripping: AnyDVD HD, CloneDVD2, VobBlanker, MakeMKV [PLEXTOR PX-B310U]
    Creation: CloneDVD Mobile, DVD Catalyst, Handbrake, DVD-RB Pro + CCE Basic
    Burning: CloneCD, ImgBurn [HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GP08LU11]
    Media: Taiyo Yuden 16x DVD+R
    Playback: WD TV LS, Xtreamer SideWinder3, Crystal Acoustics MediaMatchBox, Samsung Galaxy S2, Onda VX590 Touch

Revving up the Yugo on the onramp to the Information Superhighway

So telling the truth about a company stealing, using and charging for code from other software packages, much of that code free, is now bashing. Uh, yeah. You have a very strange way of not wanting to argue about something.

I like the VSO freeware software player, plays standard definition as well as Blu-ray, and with AnyDVD HD running in the background on protected disks the software player plays just about anything and is VERY user friendly.
    Fast Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by mike_r View Post
    DVDFab is great (for ripping off freeware and then charging you for it)
    thats correct!
    DVDbug(DVDfab) is just a collection of stolen software/freeware, the slogan on there website "best dvd ripper" is a lie...
    with dvdfab you buy a lot of bug's! (and i know that)

the best slogan for fab is:

if you need a bug...
    ...buy dvdfab
    Gamebasis.bplaced.net Videogame Source the-game-basis Forum
    Let's talk about Games
    MDS Database, X-Box Installer Disc's and many more

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer1977 View Post
    We've been hearing this story for almost two years. Furthermore, if you know anything of the tech industry (Microsoft/Apple ect...) you know everyone copy's everyone elses work.
    I think you need to learn about tech industry as well. Did you know when Apple was in financial touble it was Microsoft who help them out financially. I don't think fengtao will ever do this if slysoft had trouble like this.
    Therefore compare apple to apple not oranges.
    Last edited by Hawk; 8th March 2012 at 20:42.
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail would you not agree..Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    thats correct!
    DVDbug(DVDfab) is just a collection of stolen software/freeware, the slogan on there website "best dvd ripper" is a lie...
    with dvdfab you buy a lot of bug's! (and i know that)

the best slogan for fab is:

if you need a bug...
    ...buy dvdfab
    Shouldn't be if you need bugs rather than bug

In addition even after stealing the code they can't still get it right.
    I use BD-Rebuilder and it blows fab garbage all the time when it come to blu-ray. Even though the use same encoder.
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail would you not agree..Think about it

VLC 2.0 plays Bluray discs and its free. If you want to put VLC on multiple boxes and you dont want to run AnyDVD HD on all of them then you just need to download libaacs.dll and keydb from a third party site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12