Thread: audio mute by player

Default audio mute by player

Has anyone else run into this message on there blu-Ray player.
    “Audio outputs temporarily muted. Do not adjust the playback volume. The content being played is protected by Cinavia™
    and is not authorized for playback on this device. For more information, see http://www.cinavia.com. Message Code 3.”

Yes, That happens when disc is copied and it is played on player which will detct and respond to cinavia message.

Which player are you using?
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail would you not agree..Think about it

wich player are you using for playback of the disc?
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please do NOT pm me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Vista Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: Asus Triton 79 || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Monitor: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: 5.1 Surround Logitech Z-5500

Quote Originally Posted by vnemous01 View Post
    Has anyone else run into this message on there blu-Ray player.
    “Audio outputs temporarily muted. Do not adjust the playback volume. The content being played is protected by Cinavia™
    and is not authorized for playback on this device. For more information, see http://www.cinavia.com. Message Code 3.”

Very rare to see this message using a regular DVD.....

-W

there arent that many dvds out yet indeed with that crap on it, though zookeeper is one of em

Desktop
    OS: Vista Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: Asus Triton 79 || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Monitor: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: 5.1 Surround Logitech Z-5500

Sony Blu-ray 6 months old connected to internet

Not really sure what this statement means but refer here:

1. http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=41581
    2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinavia

Your problem is Cinavia. Read up on it to understand it.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

He means that the player has an "always on" internet connection.
    Aside from being able to possibly view internet content (Hulu / Netflix) - it's also exposed to having the firmware updated by Sony's famous "auto-upraper" .

-W

the question is, wich one? There's a couple sony models that do cinavia. The PS3 being the biggest one. Don't use it for playback of cinavia infected backups

Desktop

Home Theatre

I never though it would just be the same problem when I use a regular DVD. Does it really like that? But I do understand that this method is to prevent others to copy such files. I guess it's worth it.