Thread: Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)

Default Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)

I did a search and didn't see anything on this title. Anyone aware of what the correct MPLS file is for this title? Reason I ask is because BDInfo came back with 3 or 4 all matching in time running, But Stream Extractor only 1.
    Last edited by CopyC@t; 2nd April 2012 at 19:09.

Default Girl with Dragon Tattoo

If you are trying to rip a region A girl w/ dragon tattoo 2011 with D. Craig

Don't waste your time it's protected with cinavia.

20 mins in no audio

Default That depends

Quote Originally Posted by icandmy View Post

20 mins in no audio
    Please don't tell people "the sky is falling". There are MANY more external players that don't give a whit about cinavia.

Bluray players/media players that DO NOT contain Cinavia:

LG BD550 latest BD.8.31.339.C firmware, some firmwares earlier than 300.C contained cinavia
    LG BD560 latest BD.8.31.339.C firmware, some firmwares earlier than 300.C contained cinavia
    LG BD570 latest BD.8.31.339.C firmware, some firmwares earlier than 300.C contained cinavia
    Samsung BD-P1590 latest firmware v2.13 and older
    Samsung BD-C5900-XAA firmware BSP-C6900WWB-1019.1 and older
    Samsung BD-C6900 up until firmware version BSP-C6900WWB-1018.1
    Sony BDP-S300 firmware v5.30 and older (unknown if v5.40 is protected)
    Sony BDP-S301 firmware v5.30 and older (unknown if v5.40 is protected)
    Sony BDP-S360 latest firmware 007 and older
    Sony BDP-S370 firmware M03.R.315 and older
    Sony BDP-S550 latest firmware 020 and older
    Sony BDP-S560 latest firmware 007 and older
    Sony BDP-S570 firmware M04.R.624 and older
    Sony BDP-N460 firmware M02.R.123 and older
    Sony BDP-CX960 firmware v013 and older
    Oppo BDP-80 - All firmware versions. The player doesn't require Cinavia under its licensing and doesn't support it.
    Oppo BDP-83 - All firmware versions. The player doesn't require Cinavia under its licensing and doesn't support it.
    Oppo BDP-83 SE - All firmware versions. The player doesn't require Cinavia under its licensing and doesn't support it.
    Oppo BDP-93 - All firmware versions. The player doesn't require Cinavia under its licensing and doesn't support it.
    Oppo BDP-95 - All firmware versions. The player doesn't require Cinavia under its licensing and doesn't support it.
    Panasonic DMP-BD85 - firmware v1.70 dated 2010/10/15 and older
    Panasonic DMP-BDT350 - firmware v1.73 dated November 22, 2010 and older
    Panasonic SC-BT230 firmware 1.50 and older
    Philips BDP9600 firmware 1.53
    Pioneer BDP-51FD and BDP-05FD firmware v1.70
    Pioneer BDP-320 V3.70 firmware and older
    Western Digital WD TV HD Media Player 1st Gen - model: WDAVN00 (latest FW v1.03.01 and older)
    Western Digital WD TV HD Media Player 2nd Gen - model: WDBABF0000NBK-NESN (firmware 1.01.70 and older)
    Western Digital WD TV Live HD Media Player 1st Gen - model: WDBAAN0000NBK (latest beta Firmware v1.03.35 and older)
    Western Digital WD TV Live Plus HD Media Player 1st Gen - model: WDBABX0000NBK (latest Firmware v1.03.29 and older)
    Vizio VBR100 firmware unknown
    Frank Hollander

SlySoft Inc., Support Team

One of the last Wild Ducks

PMs will only be answered if really private.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CopyC@t View Post
    I did a search and didn't see anything on this title. Anyone aware of what the correct MPLS file is for this title? Reason I ask is because BDInfo came back with 3 or 4 all matching in time running, But Stream Extractor only 1.
    Let's ignore the other nonsense in your thread and concentrate on what you're actually asking about. I don't have this disc so I can't directly answer your question, but, I can offer some advice. Grab a copy of MPC-HC and LAV Filters if you have a decent enough PC. Then you can open the MPLS' that BD Info suggests and find the correct one. MPC-HC and LAV Filters are easy enough to set up. Install them, disable all internal filters in MPC-HC options, and add LAV Splitter, LAV Audio, and LAV Video to the external filters options page and set them to preferred. Now you can open the MPLS directly off the disc with AnyDVD running and can check them out. Hope this helps!
    Perhaps you should read The Rules?

My replies represent ONLY myself and do NOT represent SlySoft. I do not work for SlySoft.

Quote Originally Posted by icandmy View Post

20 mins in no audio
    no issue on my popcorn hour

Thank you folks. I was able to successfully rip it. I didn't encounter any audio issues. I used the one that came back with Stream Extractor, no problems. Played it back on my PC in Nero10HD and on my Asus O'Play. Flawless as far as I can tell. I knew it had Cinavia like many coming out, 3 Musketeers was another tricky one.

My upstairs BD Player doesnt have Cinavia. Its on that list.
    Last edited by CopyC@t; 6th April 2012 at 18:54.