Thread: Game profiles dissapeared.

Default Game profiles dissapeared.

I opened up Game Jackal today and all of my game profiles are gone. In the Game Jackal folder all of them are there in a folder called "profile maps" under another folder "collections" in a .COL file format.

Is there a way I can retain those? I dont know what happened, but I'd prefer to get them back vs doing it all over again.

Game Jackal is up to date, I thought that was the problem and updating would fix it and it didn't. I use windows 7 64 bit if that matters. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouth Breather View Post
    I opened up Game Jackal today and all of my game profiles are gone. In the Game Jackal folder all of them are there in a folder called "profile maps" under another folder "collections" in a .COL file format.

Is there a way I can retain those? I dont know what happened, but I'd prefer to get them back vs doing it all over again.

Game Jackal is up to date, I thought that was the problem and updating would fix it and it didn't. I use windows 7 64 bit if that matters. Thanks.
    Please see http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.ph...22&postcount=4
    Matthew

Default Tried it.

Did not work. There was only one file with that name. No matter how many times I did the steps, it did not work.