Thread: Disable Any DVD

Default Disable Any DVD

After using Any Dvd and copying Clone DVD my computer does not recognize my DVD's.I've disable Auto start up and Enable any DVD as soon as I put a DVD in Enable DVD re-checks itself and my Dvd will not play. How to enable
    AnyDvd manually only when I want to copy a DVD. PS I now have Windows 7 never had this problem with XP Thanks, Joan

Just right click on the icon down by the clock and untick 'autostart', that will stop it from running automatically every time you start Windows, then just run AnyDVD when you need it and when you finish just right click on the icon by the clock and choose 'exit'

Quote Originally Posted by joni730 View Post
    After using Any Dvd and copying Clone DVD my computer does not recognize my DVD's.I've disable Auto start up and Enable any DVD as soon as I put a DVD in Enable DVD re-checks itself and my Dvd will not play. How to enable
    AnyDvd manually only when I want to copy a DVD. PS I now have Windows 7 never had this problem with XP Thanks, Joan
    You sure it is a Anydvd problem?? I got Windows 7 and with Anydvd running have no problem playing dvd. Your problem does it go away if you restart your computer and it finds the DVD? A little more info would be good to know what kinda burner your using and what your hardware setup and software setup is as well to really have a idea to start finding what is going on. You saying:

Quote Originally Posted by joni730 View Post
    I've disable Auto start up and Enable any DVD as soon as I put a DVD in Enable DVD re-checks itself and my Dvd will not play.
    This seems to be more a O/S problem then a Anydvd problem and what software your using to play the DVD media.