Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AnyDVD (HD) 7.0.2.7 beta

Quote Originally Posted by tmack View Post
    hey guys..i ran this update and now all i get is anydvd is scanning the disc.....what did i do wrong?????
    Use ANYDVD version 7.0.2.0, works fine tested it twice.(Mission Impossible Ghost protocol)

Default 7.0.2.0 Works sometimes

I downloaded 7.0.2.0 onto my laptap and desktop. MI4 Worked fine on laptop but not on PC. Laptop produced perfect copy. one thing I did notice after AnyDVD ripped it to my HD there was an .xtml Icon in the rip folder. I've noticed this on a few other problematic Movies. I just delete it and the copy comes out fine

It says AnyDVD (HD) 7.0.2.7 beta does not yet support MI:4 Ghost Protocol DVD. I installed it but it just keeps scanning the disk. Any idea when they will have a fix?

Someone suggested something earlier I'm doing now and so far is working. He said he had success using a cd/dvd drive, but the bluray drives give the errors. He said he ripped to HD and then used Clone. I'm at 58% now, so far so good. And it only read the disc a few seconds before it started. So I'll see what happens. And will send a log file when I'm done.

He used the latest official, I'm using the latest beta.

the beta won't work use 7.0.2.0 and rip to the HDD then use cloneDVD and keep main title & menus or use DVD Rebuilder which i used works fine
    Antec 1200 Full-Tower Case/Thermaltake 750-Watt PS/ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Mobo/Western Digital Black WD500 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache/NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTX 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express Video Card/CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB DDR3 /Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo)/CORSAIR Hydro High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler/3-Plextor PX-810SA Sata Drives/Samsung 2493HM 24" LCD Monitior 1920x1200 resolution,5ms respone time/OS Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit

The beta is working, but just on dvd drives, not bluray drives for some of us. I have one in now running along with Clone, but it's not a bluray reader, just dvd.

Update: watching it on tv now. Letting computer try to create log file.
    Last edited by rrose1968; 18th April 2012 at 21:55.

For MI:4 DVD, you'll need AnyDVD 7.0.3.0.
    Available here: http://www.slysoft.ag/download.html
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.