Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trouble converting my video

Default Trouble converting my video

I'm having trouble convert a video to iPad format (Grateful Dead - The Closing of Winterland, Vol 1). I successfully ripped it using Anydvd, but Clonedvdmobile fails after 99% (ugh!). I have followed these steps (http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=14199), but no luck. I was working from a brand new DVD. Also, I had successfully converted a few other videos just before this one. I'm running Window 7 Professional 64 bit. The Anydvd log file is attached. I tried to attach the Clonedvdmobile log file, but apparently it's larger than the maximum size for a .txt file (the error message: "Your file of 1.07 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype.").

I'm a novice and not very technical - can someone please explain to me what I need to do?

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Still need the log

Let's get this beta:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/Setu...mobile1802.exe
    and then let's see from there.

At 99% the only thing going on is closing the file and doing some clean up or at least that is my thinking.

Is it possible for you to open the LOG panel, scroll down to the lower last 20%, highlight from there with the left mouse, copy, paste into a txt file and attach at least that much?

Thanks
    Last edited by Frank; 13th April 2012 at 12:30.
    Frank Hollander

SlySoft Inc., Support Team

One of the last Wild Ducks

PMs will only be answered if really private.

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick response. I created a partial Clonedvdmobile log file - I hope it contains useful information. Please note that I will be away from my computer for quite some time, so I may not be able to respond in a timely manner.

Thanks!

Default OK, but..

Quote Originally Posted by jma View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. I created a partial Clonedvdmobile log file - I hope it contains useful information. Please note that I will be away from my computer for quite some time, so I may not be able to respond in a timely manner.

Thanks!
    Did you install 1802?
    The error looks like an authoring problem so let me ask the developer to have a look at the partial log for now.

You can "zip" that complete log and attach that but please do that after you have 1802 installed. That will help us a lot.
    Last edited by Frank; 13th April 2012 at 13:03.
    Frank Hollander

Thanks!

I installed 1802 and tried again, but it didn't work. I downloaded the transcoder log and compressed it to a .zip file - please find that file attached. Please let me know what I should do next. Thanks!

Question Strange log content

Quote Originally Posted by jma View Post
    I installed 1802 and tried again, but it didn't work. I downloaded the transcoder log and compressed it to a .zip file - please find that file attached. Please let me know what I should do next. Thanks!
    Where did you get this DVD? What is the country of origin?
    I'd like to see a log zip attachment from AnyDVD, please.
    This content:

[cham @ 00e7c260]Invalid timestamps stream=0, pts=429296868, dts=429302874, size=8342
    Duration: 3003, Jitter: 1, Delta: 0, DeltaDTS: 0, DeltaPTS: -27027
    QueueSend, #506 : ffmpeg terminated

is telling me something is seriously wrong with the authoring used on this DVD which also explains the size of the log.

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
    b) Put that original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
    c) Right click the little red fox icon in the lower right system tray and select "Create Logfile"
    e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file, a pop-up screen will appear. In some cases this might need several minutes.
    Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
    g) Go to your My Documents folder and there you will see a zip file called
    "Anydvd_Info_<DVD TITLE>.zip" (or something similar)

Attach that ZIP file to your replyn using the paper clip tool.
    Frank Hollander

Thanks!

I got the dvd directly from the Shout Factory (http://www.shoutfactorystore.com/prod.aspx?pfid=5257684) - the country of origin is the US. Please find the Anydvd log file attached. Thanks!

Default Hmmmm

I don't see anything out of the ordinary in that log.

Please open a Support ticket for CloneDVD mobile as this won't get resolved here by users. We are expecting to release a new version very soon and I'd like to aim the developer at this unusual case.

When you open your ticket

http://www.slysoft.com/en/contact.html

copy/paste the url for this thread into the ticket so it can be found easily.
    Thanks.
    Frank Hollander

Thanks!

As suggested, I opened a trouble ticket a few weeks ago. I'm wondering how to check the status. Can someone please let me know? Thanks!

Default Being addressed

I found your ticket by luck. I sent you this on 23 April:

An upcoming release for CloneDVD mobile will address this. We hope to have
    this release ready in the next 2 weeks.

So please be a little patient and look on the CloneDVD mobile Forum for a beta or you'll get an email about a full release on the download page.
    Frank Hollander

Thanks!