Thread: AnyDVD HD

Default AnyDVD HD

I was wondering if I get AnyDVD HD do I get lifetime update's or can I get them by paying extra so I do not have to repurchase every year or 2.

On the "Buy License Key" page (after clicking "Buy Now"), each SlySoft product is listed with a dropdown of license terms. Change that from the default "Free updates for 2 years (price)" to "Free updates for lifetime (price)", uncheck the products you don't need, and proceed from there.

From my viewpoint the ONLY WAY to go is the lifetime version.

Unless Cinavia, Sony, government and other special interest groups completely overpower us, the cat and mouse game will still be going on long after we are all dead.
    Fast Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by fast eddie View Post
    From my viewpoint the ONLY WAY to go is the lifetime version.

Unless Cinavia, Sony, government and other special interest groups completely overpower us, the cat and mouse game will still be going on long after we are all dead.
    Considering Sony did a restructuring lately I doubt they will ever defeat Slysoft and company. As anything "Where There is a Will there is a Way"..... All those pathetic rules they try to pass for some odd reason if anyone notices never seems directed at their CORPORATE GREED and GLUTTONY. Maybe when their fix and cleanup will they ever make a profit from cheating end users again.
    Last edited by Recycle; 14th April 2012 at 09:20. Reason: revise