Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Compress movie into BD-R

ESBYs? If you mean Elby's then they aren't making the Blu-ray software, it's being written by Slysoft

Smile Slysoft's Blu-ray project

Sorry about the confusion Adbear; I thought that he team that produced CloneDVD was developing the Blu-ray equivalent. Is information available as to whether the computer requirements for the Blu-Ray equivalent of CloneDVD be significantly increased over those prescribed for AnyDVD HD?

Hawk,
    How do I encode and compress in one rip? I don't care about wear and tear on my BD drive.

Thanks.

softserve

If you are not concerned with slow processing and at the same time wear and tear happening on drive.

All you have to do insert disc and open bd-rebuilder and choose source as a drive and destination as one of the folders on hard drive.

If you want to burn make sure to look for option burn with imgburn is on and you have imgburn installed.
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail would you not agree..Think about it

It's not just wear and tear on the drive you have to worry about, if it encounters a single read error then you've wasted all that time encoding up to that point. It's also quicker in the long run to rip to the drive first then encode from there

Hawk,

Are you saying that BD Rebuilder and ImgBurn are the only two programs that I need to rip and burn a movie, irrespective of wear and tear?

Thanks

softserve

Nope, ya need Anydvd too, to decrypt & rip. BD-Rebuilder does not rip, it only compresses the ripped folder. IMGBurn is used to burn the final output to disc.
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Win 7 Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 412 Slim || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Screen: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: Logitech Z-5500

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12