Thread: problem with original disc

Default problem with original disc

I am getting Planet Earth Disc 1 errors. It gets all the way to 50% then I get..

File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_03_4.VOB 23 TCSectorReader

Disc is perfectly clean. Get it on CloneDVD 2, DVDNextCopy, and 1ClickDVD Pro using both Anydvd and DVD Region + CSS Free (not at the same time).

It always gets to 50% then stops. Any ideas?
    Last edited by KillerBob; 18th June 2007 at 19:23.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerBob View Post
    I am getting Disc 1 errors as well.
    No. You're not. You don't have the HD-DVD version of this title. The thread you posted in is about an HD-DVD issue.

File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_03_4.VOB 23 TCSectorReader
    1. Uninstall DVD Region + CSS Free. It's completely useless and no longer developed.

2. Read question 7 from here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091
    (in all likelihood you have a bad original disc even if it plays fine)
    Last edited by Webslinger; 18th June 2007 at 20:08.
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.

Ok thanks for moving this. I wasn't paying attention to the thread I was in apparently. At any rate I am doing the CD/DVD speed thing right now. Will post results if any thing unusual pops up.

Ok thanks for moving this. I wasn't paying attention to the thread I was in apparently. At any rate I am doing the CD/DVD speed thing right now. Will post results if any thing unusual pops up.
    Along with those results, also do step 8 from here please: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.

Disc is perfectly clean.
    Could be a bad disc.
    I respond to PM and E-Mail requests
    Been to town.........seen the elephant