Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rip to Harddisk Produces Errors not ISO

Quote Originally Posted by Adbear View Post
    It would probably be helpful if someone else who has the same discs could try ripping to folders using AnyDVD's ripper and see if the files are corrupt for them
    A good friend of mine had the same problem with the "300" HDDVD.

KWS

Quote Originally Posted by KWSchneider View Post
    Fair enough - what is the purpose of "Rip Video DVD to Harddisk" then?

Apparently, it should be eliminated, since people like me use it...

KWS
    The "Rip to harddisk" option should work. If it produces errors, it has to be fixed. Now again to my question:
    Do you get any errors when using the filesystem, or processing *directly from the original disc without any copying at all*?
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

Well I've just tested with my copy of 300 HDDVD (US version) and no issues here, did have to dig it out from the back of the room and brush the inches of dust off the cover though , won't be able to test anymore until I'm back at work as my HDDVD drive is on my older work laptop

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    The "Rip to harddisk" option should work. If it produces errors, it has to be fixed. Now again to my question:
    Do you get any errors when using the filesystem, or processing *directly from the original disc without any copying at all*?
    No...

KWS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234