Thread: Error PS18 on dvd Beastly

Default Error PS18 on dvd Beastly

Anydvd will only copy my dvd around 78% and stops with the error code ps18. I've never had this problem with Anydvd before, and I've read all the posts in this forum on that subject. The movie is "Beastly", and I understand there is a problem with Anydvd with this error on some dvds. thank you, and I love your product. And I am using the most current version. 7.0.3.0. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Indyrod; 2nd May 2012 at 16:53. Reason: correction

The latest version is 7.0.4.0, try downloading that and try again

sorry, I meant 7.0.4.0

I just ran it again to get the logfile, it is attached now.
    Attached Files Attached Files

running Windows 7 on a HP G62 laptop, if that helps. thanks again...

Quote Originally Posted by Indyrod View Post
    sorry, I meant 7.0.4.0

I just ran it again to get the logfile, it is attached now.
    Please try to set the AI scanner to always enabled.
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

worked perfectly... now I am confused, should I keep the AI setting always enabled, instead of the automatic default? thanks alot for the help, I don't know enuff about the software settings, so I wouldn't have even thought of that.

Smile

worked perfectly... now I am confused, should I keep the AI setting always enabled, instead of the automatic default? thanks alot for the help, I don't know enuff about the software settings, so I wouldn't have even thought of that.
    If you read the message before, the answer is YES, ALWAYS ENABLED.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything...

After you have completed backing up the disc or whatever you were doing with it then return the setting to Automatic (Default).

Quote Originally Posted by vze2mp9g View Post
    If you read the message before, the answer is YES, ALWAYS ENABLED.
    No. Once this disc has been successfully dealt with then the AI Scanner should not be left always enabled. The setting should be set to Always Enabled only when a user is instructed to do so and should always be reverted back to Automatic afterward.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

thanks again, this forum is great. really a quick answer that surprised me completely. now I know what AI Scanner means.