Thread: Still can't rip MI4 using AnyDVD 7.0.4.0

Default Still can't rip MI4 using AnyDVD 7.0.4.0

I have followed all recommendations to upgrade AnyDVD to resolve problems being able to rip MI4 (US region DVD)

Without previews and minimal choices, AnyDVD fails at 93% complete
    With all menus and previews, fails at 90% complete

Using an Optiarc DVD+RW AD-7200S (rev. 102A) DVD device on a Vista 64-bit OS PC

Logfile is attached.

Any further suggestions?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Post the AnyDVD log files, as well.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Quote Originally Posted by DrinkLyeAndDie View Post
    Post the AnyDVD log files, as well.
    The procedure for posting a proper AnyDVD logfile is right in the top sticky thread.
    Strangely called: "Please read this before you post".

Reset AnyDVD to DEFAULT before creating a logfile (or doing any testing in general).

-W

Quote Originally Posted by bcarlson11 View Post
    I have followed all recommendations to upgrade AnyDVD to resolve problems being able to rip MI4 (US region DVD)

Without previews and minimal choices, AnyDVD fails at 93% complete
    With all menus and previews, fails at 90% complete

Using an Optiarc DVD+RW AD-7200S (rev. 102A) DVD device on a Vista 64-bit OS PC

Logfile is attached.

Any further suggestions?
    Is your drive region code set?
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

Default Providing further info

Answering reply posts thus far:

I believe I did attach the log file as a zip file. The last three lines of the logfile read:
    D 40.3004902: remuxing forced: TC 7 0 014b0ece
    E 15:33:21 Processing stopped: unexpected error
    D Error details: Clone 1 TCE

Yes - I did reset AnyDVD to Default before the latest rip attempt and where the logfile comes from

Yes - I did confirm my Optiarc DVD Writer is set to Region 1 (US)

Any further suggestions? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bcarlson11 View Post
    I believe I did attach the log file as a zip file.
    That wasn't an AnyDVD logfile.
    See point 5. here on how to do so:
    http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=52659
    It's not copying... it's backing up
    Download AnyDVD HD - Get The Latest Stable Version HERE

You posted the log files from CloneDVD. I'm asking for log files created by AnyDVD.

Refer here: PLEASE read this before you post.

5. Post an AnyDVD log file. Many times the answer to your question is visible to experienced users or SlySoft support or a developer right away.

Ensure Anydvd is running.
    1. Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
    2. Right click the red fox icon on your system tray (to the lower right).
    3. Select "Create Logfile"
    4. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file. In some circumstances this might take 5 minutes or longer.
    5. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile "Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.zip" (or something similar)
    6. Click "ok". A Windows Explorer will open. You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
    7. Look for the icon that looks like a paper clip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread). If you don't see that paper clip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paper clip.
    8. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
    9. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
    10. click "upload"
    11. Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.