Thread: Can't rip War INC

Default Can't rip War INC

Says something is wrong with my anydvd license but it will rip to an ISO

It's been so long since I had a problem that I forgot how to post issues. When I get done ripping it to an ISO I will post a log file
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by thedatman; 2nd May 2012 at 20:38.

Hmm... Something Slysoft support staff has to look at. If you can rip to iso most likely it is not removing copy protection at all.

Also it may be possible your key is blacklisted. Only way to tell is to query Slysoft support.
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail would you not agree..Think about it

well I'm sure it's not me being black listed. It's just a weird glitch. I can rip other new movies. This one was made in 08 so it can't be a new protection.

Hey, I made that disc!

Definitely nothing in they way of protection other than really old AACS (Ver 4 according to Any)... Not even Java menus...

Just tried it on my system with 7.0.4.0, no problems... I unplugged the network cable before launching Any just in case, didn't seem to want to connect to a server... I'd assume the keys for the disc have been in the install since the disc was made...

Quote Originally Posted by thedatman View Post
    well I'm sure it's not me being black listed. It's just a weird glitch. I can rip other new movies. This one was made in 08 so it can't be a new protection.
    If you can rip other disc it is possible that they don't require internet connection to server. Basically if anydvd is not aware of disc then it need to connect to internet. It doesn't matter how old disc itself is. It could be ten years but if anydvd hasn't seen before then it is new disc for anydvd.

With that being said it may be mistakenly blacklisted. Like I said only way to find out is to contact them directly.
    Last edited by Hawk; 3rd May 2012 at 18:31.
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail would you not agree..Think about it