Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Perry's Good Deeds - New Protection Scheme

Are you ripping from the original disc? If so then you may need to post a logfile as your disc may not be the same as the others

Quote Originally Posted by Adbear View Post
    Are you ripping from the original disc? If so then you may need to post a logfile as your disc may not be the same as the others
    Yes, ripping from the original disc.

Where do I find the logfile?

Quote Originally Posted by myblubu View Post
    Yes, ripping from the original disc.

Where do I find the logfile?
    http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=45785

See that for help on creating and posting a logfile.
    Perhaps you should read The Rules?

My replies represent ONLY myself and do NOT represent SlySoft. I do not work for SlySoft.

I ripped with the new beta but I still get the message about 10 minutes into the movie. Did I do something wrong?
    Before even trying to rip - PLAY the disc (AnyDVD running, as it should be all the time). If this doesn't work, there is no point ripping. In this case, post an AnyDVD logfile.
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=45785

See that for help on creating and posting a logfile.
    Thanks!

Here's the logfile. Although my PC has a bluray burner, my PC doesn't have a video card that allows me to play the BluRay on my PC, so I can only play the disc in my bluray player.

I still get the message 10 minutes into the movie. Any suggestions?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Not fixed yet

Thanks!

Here's the logfile. Although my PC has a bluray burner, my PC doesn't have a video card that allows me to play the BluRay on my PC, so I can only play the disc in my bluray player.

If the Slysoft Development Team needs the JAR subdirectory from the original disc to develop a update for the new Sony Protection then let me know and I will send Slysoft a zip file containing the JAR subdirectory.

Thanks!

We have many reports now, that the current version of AnyDVD correctly handles this disc - you're the only one left.

So it would be very helpful to know, if your copied disc would play on a different (preferrably software) player, so we're sure, it's not just an issue with your player.

Then... how did you create your copy?
    If you created an ISO with AnyDVD and then burned it 1:1 with ImgBurn, everything should be ok.
    If any other tool was involved, like ClownBD, it is likely to fail in this case.

And: please tell me the exact size (Windows explorer will only give you kB, I need Bytes) of \BDMV\PLAYLIST\00503.mpls, it should have exactly 1986 bytes.
    Peer
    SlySoft Inc.

Please post software-related questions in the forum. PMs will only be answered if really private. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by yakster View Post
    If the Slysoft Development Team needs the JAR subdirectory from the original disc to develop a update for the new Sony Protection then let me know and I will send Slysoft a zip file containing the JAR subdirectory.
    In case you're also still having problems, please also check my previous post and give me the information.
    Peer
    SlySoft Inc.

Please post software-related questions in the forum. PMs will only be answered if really private. Thanks!

Default No more issues...

I too was experiencing the pop up message with previous versions, but after updating to 7.0.4.3 I can verify through 30 mins of playback that this is no longer an issue. I've never posted logs (I usally don't have issues and have no clue where to find them), but I will tell you I deleted my previous rip and re-ripped to hd. I used bd-rebuilder to compress and img to burn to disc. (Hope that helps someone) Thanx Slysoft for confirming my purchase was money well spent!

Quote Originally Posted by SirBurnsalot View Post
    I too was experiencing the pop up message with previous versions, but after updating to 7.0.4.3 I can verify through 30 mins of playback that this is no longer an issue. I've never posted logs (I usally don't have issues and have no clue where to find them), but I will tell you I deleted my previous rip and re-ripped to hd. I used bd-rebuilder to compress and img to burn to disc. (Hope that helps someone) Thanx Slysoft for confirming my purchase was money well spent!
    Glad that your issue is fixed, but for future reference, how to create a log file is explained in the stickies at the top of the Forum, like this link, for example.
    Lifetime subscription licenses to AnyDVD HD, CloneDVD2, CloneCD, CloneDVDmobile, CloneBD, and Game Jackal Pro.

Death to Cinavia!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast