Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem playing all DVD titles

Quote Originally Posted by bryancpa View Post
    I installed beta 7.0.4.4 and still having the same problem. I have attached an updated log file and dump file from this new beta version if helpful.
    Can you please specify exactly where to find this disc? Title, country, EAN code or Amazon order link?

Thank you!
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Can you please specify exactly where to find this disc? Title, country, EAN code or Amazon order link?

Thank you!
    Here is Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Survivor-Guate...ivor+guatemala

Here is Amazon link: ...
    Thank you!
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

Still removing title 7 with new version 7.0.5.0. New log file attached. Let me know if I can provide any additional info.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Still removing title 7 with new version 7.0.5.0. New log file attached. Let me know if I can provide any additional info.
    The problem I have:
    I ordered and received the discs, but my set has no protection at all.
    The discs are different to yours, so there must be at least two versions, and - bad luck - I got one without protection.

I'll try to figure it out from your log, but this is much more difficult than having the disc.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    The problem I have:
    I ordered and received the discs, but my set has no protection at all.
    The discs are different to yours, so there must be at least two versions, and - bad luck - I got one without protection.

I'll try to figure it out from your log, but this is much more difficult than having the disc.
    I am sorry, but I can't fix this without the physical disc. I give up. Sorry.

Is there any way of sending you the physical disc? Would be nice to get a fix as it's doing the same thing on my season 12 DVD set and will likely be on subsequent seasons to be released in the future. Thanks for your efforts.