Mostrando resultados 1 até 6 de 6

Tópico: Can't Open BD Rebuilder "How To Fix?"

Data de Entrada
    Jul 2008
    Local
    Over The Edge

Padrão Can't Open BD Rebuilder "How To Fix?"

Can't open BD rebuilder on my Windows 7 X64 machine, how do I fix this?

Windows Version: 6.1 [7601]
    - AVISYNTH Version: [2.5.8.0], Ok
    - HAALI Splitter: [1.11.96.14], Ok
    - FFDSHOW: [3326], Ok
    - WIN7 preferred AVC CODEC: Ok
    - WIN7 preferred VC-1 CODEC: Ok
    - WIN7 preferred MPEG2 CODEC: Ok
    - FFDSHOW VC-1 set to "wmv9", Ok
    - FFDSHOW MPEG2 set to "libmpeg2": Ok
    - FFDSHOW AVC set to "libavcodec": Ok
    - AnyDVD settings check: Ok.
    - BD Rebuilder v0.40.0.10, Ok
    - X264: Ok
    - AFTEN: Ok
    - FAAC: Ok
    - MP4BOX: Ok
    - WAVI: Ok
    - TSMUXER: Ok

Component MSCOMCTL.OCX or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: A file is missing or invalid

The module MSCOMCTL.OCX was loaded but the call to Dlregister server failed with error code 0x8002801c

Google search for 0x8002801c says need to buy payware software to fix the problem

What did I do to cause this? BD Rebuilder opens fine on XP machine
    Última edição por fast eddie : 20th July 2012 às 16:38
    Fast Eddie

Data de Entrada
    Sep 2009
    Local
    Belgium

Padrão

that is all listed in the BDRB sticky over at doom9

rightclick the MSCOMCTL.BAT file and execute as admin, do the same for bdrb.exe so it can correctly set the codec settings on win7

both issues are mentioned in the BDRB sticky
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Win 7 Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 412 Slim || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Screen: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: Logitech Z-5500

Data de Entrada
    Jul 2008
    Local
    Over The Edge

Padrão

Thank you, fixed.

Looks like everytime I do a clean install of BD rebuilder on a Windows 7 X64 machine, I will have to right click BDRB.EXE and run as administrator for the first time only.

Also, when doing a clean install, in C:/windows/prefetch/ be sure to manually remove any dead remains of BD Rebuilder before you install the latest new version.
    Última edição por fast eddie : 21st July 2012 às 09:51
    Fast Eddie

Data de Entrada
    Jun 2007

Padrão

You don't install BD rebuilder so there's no need for that, I've gone through many builds of BD rebuilder and never had anything left in the prefetch folder.
    You could just turn of UAC then you wouldn't have the problem any more

Data de Entrada
    Jul 2008
    Local
    Over The Edge

Padrão

Citação Postado originalmente por Adbear Ver Mensagens
    You don't install BD rebuilder so there's no need for that, I've gone through many builds of BD rebuilder and never had anything left in the prefetch folder.
    Not the case on XP machines, software programs that come with an installer or no installer like BD Rebuilder, many times when doing a clean installer on an XP machine and programs like BD Rebuilder with no installer leaving dead remains in the prefetch folder.
    Fast Eddie

Data de Entrada
    Jun 2007

Padrão

There's still no need to clean it out, I've used BD rebuilder on XP, Vista and Win 7 and never needed to clean out that folder, all it does is make it quicker for windows to start certain programs, it's not the program that leaves the bits in there, but windows. Even Microsoft say that you don't need to clean the folder as all that does is make programs take longer to start, you've obviously been reading those misinformed articles that were going round a few years ago

Permissões