Thread: Rip to disk and burn to disc

Default Rip to disk and burn to disc

Ok now that I have ripped a video DVD to the hd is there a way to burn the dvd move back to a dvd Disc?

There is a way to write back to disc, however I need you to know how you are planning to write. In other words do you want to compress or no.

Also how did you rip the disc in first place.
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail would you not agree..Think about it

AnyDVD (rip source disk to hard drive)
    DVD Shrink (with or without compression on DVD-5 (4.7gb) or DVD-9 (8.5gb))
    Imgburn (burning software to make back-up disk)
    Last edited by fast eddie; 3rd October 2012 at 06:25.
    Fast Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by KFS View Post
    Ok now that I have ripped a video DVD to the hd is there a way to burn the dvd move back to a dvd Disc?
    How about giving us a log file that would help better. Also you should use the "Rip to Image" option if you wanting to make a backup copy of the dvd but then you can only use the media dvd9 to dvd9 and dvd5 to dvd5 that is if you plan on using Imgburn which is free to use. I used it to make "Rip to Image" BD media and then use Imgburn to burn back to BD media of same size 25gig to 25gig and 50gig to 50gig. But if you go DVD then "Rip to Image" and then use Imgburn to burn back to DVD5 or DVD9 blank media matching original size of the movie dvd. Also the method you used won't give you all the option or menu feature your just getting the movie itself format and if you want more control you will have to use "Rip to Image" feature then use Imgburn to burn back to media.