Thread: How to transfer my anydvd key to new computer?

Default How to transfer my anydvd key to new computer?

Hello everyone, Im trying to transfer the anydvd key from my old computer to the new one.I backed up the anydvd key to the thumbdrive,so I thought and tried opening it on the new computer and cannot find it. It was the red fox containing the keys #.It said anydvd shortcut on the folder when I opened it on the new computer.Could someone help me with this task. thanks in advance

if you no longer have the key FILES, and your purchase was after 2005 simply go to https://secure.slysoft.com/lostkey.php, fill in the info and they will be mailed to you immediately. Note this method needs the email used upon INITIAL PURCHASE.
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Win 7 Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 412 Slim || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Screen: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: Logitech Z-5500