Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Skyfall BluRay fails to load at all

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff R 1 View Post
    You need TMT6 to play this with out AnyDVD and Speed Menu. Jason over at ArcSoft said "that TMT5 will receive updates, but because there is TMT6, it will not be a priority.
    ArcSoft has an upgrade price of only 10.00 bucks, but that won't last forever.

You also did not have to RIP an unprotected image, (allot of bother) you could have just used the original disc to test things out.
    Do you have a link for the $10 upgrade? I didn't see one.

Edit: Never mind - found it in the Arcsoft forum
    http://www.arcsoft.com/forum/forum_p...e=tmt5-skyfall
    Just bought it and will try it out on Skyfall and Alex Cross (separate thread).
    Thanks

Edit 2: Skyfall original disc now works ok with TMT6 (only with AnyDvd enabled) - Alex Cross still a no go. Thanks, Jeff.
    Last edited by profcolli; 16th February 2013 at 05:58.

Quote Originally Posted by profcolli View Post
    Do you have a link for the $10 upgrade? I didn't see one.

Edit: Never mind - found it in the Arcsoft forum
    http://www.arcsoft.com/forum/forum_p...e=tmt5-skyfall
    Just bought it and will try it out on Skyfall and Alex Cross (separate thread).
    Thanks

Edit 2: Skyfall original disc now works ok with TMT6 (only with AnyDvd enabled) - Alex Cross still a no go. Thanks, Jeff.
    You shouldn't need Any DVD HD running to play Skyfall with TMT6, I tested it on three on my machines and they all worked with TMT6 and no AnyDVD HD.
    Something on your platform is keeping it (them) from playing, although I don't have Alex Cross to test, I suspect that what ever is causing the problem with Skyfall is also affecting Alex Cross.
    Also consider TMT6 may need to be updated to play Alex Cross, post over at the ArcSoft forums and ask Jason if he has a copy of this, and see if he runs into problems. Posting in the forums over at ArcSoft is not good enough either, you have to create a support ticket with CS to get any action over there. Note that there are no complaints about Alex Cross (yet) at AcrSoft, so I still think it's something on your platform that may be effecting it, given the fact you can't play Skyfall either.
    Last edited by Jeff R 1; 16th February 2013 at 13:14.

I use AnyDVDHD with ClownBD and it keeps failing with a sync byte missing error.

Is this what you guys are seeing as well?

I know this is a long shot and I hope I'm not pointing out the obvious but a while back a few DVD wouldn't play, they froze on the opening screen.

To make a long story short, turned out I didn't have enough memory on the DVD player, so the solution was to insert a blank thumb stick in the back of the machine in the USB port, and it did the trick.

I have never removed it since and never had that prblm again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff R 1 View Post
    You shouldn't need Any DVD HD running to play Skyfall with TMT6, I tested it on three on my machines and they all worked with TMT6 and no AnyDVD HD.
    Something on your platform is keeping it (them) from playing, although I don't have Alex Cross to test, I suspect that what ever is causing the problem with Skyfall is also affecting Alex Cross.
    Also consider TMT6 may need to be updated to play Alex Cross, post over at the ArcSoft forums and ask Jason if he has a copy of this, and see if he runs into problems. Posting in the forums over at ArcSoft is not good enough either, you have to create a support ticket with CS to get any action over there. Note that there are no complaints about Alex Cross (yet) at AcrSoft, so I still think it's something on your platform that may be effecting it, given the fact you can't play Skyfall either.
    Well, Skyfall won't play without AnyDvd HD (TMT6 build 6.0.1.119), so I will need to investigate what is going on with my platform, although it is a recent Windows 7 install.

Alex Cross is apparently a screenpass issue. Don't know if Arcsoft will address that, but I will report it.

Thanks again for the update info -you save me $90

Quote Originally Posted by Cabong View Post
    I know this is a long shot and I hope I'm not pointing out the obvious but a while back a few DVD wouldn't play, they froze on the opening screen.

To make a long story short, turned out I didn't have enough memory on the DVD player, so the solution was to insert a blank thumb stick in the back of the machine in the USB port, and it did the trick.

I have never removed it since and never had that prblm again.
    Good advice for a standalone player (which needs 1GB of memory to store BD Live info), but most people here are using a PC to play the BluRay, which is why we need AnyDvd HD.

Default Skyfall

I am also having problems with this movie. I just get a complaint about making sure that the firewall has been taken care of and it dies. I checked and the firewall setting is allowing access. I also took a number of other BD movies to see if they work (Spiderman, Avengers, Paul, etc.) and no problems.

The status message I get is:

Summary for drive I: (AnyDVD HD 7.1.5.0, BDPHash.bin 12-11-23)
    HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW CH10LS20 1.00 4 0305121098A6I33805
    Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
    Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24031744 sectors (46937 MBytes)
    Video Blu-ray label: Skyfall
    Media is AACS protected!
    Media is BD+ protected!
    AACS MKB version 35
    Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 402!
    ERROR: online decryption database required!
    ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I also tried some other movies that I got recently that have never been inserted/played on the assumption that it would need to access the online database for those and had no problems.

Not sure if this is needed but I am running Windows 7 with admin access.

Quote Originally Posted by Naqoi View Post
    I am also having problems with this movie. I just get a complaint about making sure that the firewall has been taken care of and it dies. I checked and the firewall setting is allowing access. I also took a number of other BD movies to see if they work (Spiderman, Avengers, Paul, etc.) and no problems.

The status message I get is:

Summary for drive I: (AnyDVD HD 7.1.5.0, BDPHash.bin 12-11-23)
    HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW CH10LS20 1.00 4 0305121098A6I33805
    Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
    Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24031744 sectors (46937 MBytes)
    Video Blu-ray label: Skyfall
    Media is AACS protected!
    Media is BD+ protected!
    AACS MKB version 35
    Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 402!
    ERROR: online decryption database required!
    ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I also tried some other movies that I got recently that have never been inserted/played on the assumption that it would need to access the online database for those and had no problems.

Not sure if this is needed but I am running Windows 7 with admin access.
    Please attach a full logfile.
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

Default Skyfall

Sorry, I should have thought of including the log.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Naqoi View Post
    Sorry, I should have thought of including the log.
    Your license is very new, it might not have been propagated to all proxies. Does it work now?
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.