Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ripping Skyfall errors at 46%

Default Ripping Skyfall errors at 46%

I don't understand why everyone is having a similar problem. Hopefully I attached log file correctly
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by AchinBones View Post
    I don't understand why everyone is having a similar problem. Hopefully I attached log file correctly
    "Mine stops at 46%"
    Stops where? Which file? Error message (you can cut'n'paste it, or post a CloneDVD logfile)?

EDIT:
    And please don't hijack threads. You have a different disc, and a different problem.
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

James I Apologize. I only came here because I didn't know where else to turn. My Clone DVD stopped reading at 46%. Only message was to clean disc. I did all that and it stopped again. I attached the log file by following directions on how to do that. I'm not an expert at this sort of thing - Obvious right? All I know is that my clone dvd is not working properly and it appears other people are having similar problems. Must be something wrong somewhere.

Sorry again

AB

Revving up the Yugo on the onramp to the Information Superhighway

James I Apologize. I only came here because I didn't know where else to turn. My Clone DVD stopped reading at 46%. Only message was to clean disc. I did all that and it stopped again. I attached the log file by following directions on how to do that. I'm not an expert at this sort of thing - Obvious right? All I know is that my clone dvd is not working properly and it appears other people are having similar problems. Must be something wrong somewhere.

Sorry again

AB
    Even the senior members who post here, who are not part of the Slysoft team, were noobs at one time or another. Many learned how to deal with problems that arose without the benefit of experienced "old-timers".

To help you out in the future here is some reading for you:

HAVE PROBLEMS? Some initial CloneDVD points before you post

Disappointed that no one helps

Disappointed that no one helps
    James specifically asked you for more information. You didn't. FurryGuy posted a link that explained how to provide the information James asked for. You ignored it.

At the very least update to the latest official release of AnyDVD and the latest beta of CloneDVD and try again.

If you still have a problem then provide more information like James requested..
    Last edited by DrinkLyeAndDie; 7th March 2013 at 17:35.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Topic moved to a thread of its own rather than hijacking an existing one.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

I don't know what else he wants - The log file is there and I told him what the error message said. I do have the most recent versions of both AnyDvd and Clone DVD

Tried again still failed.

One thing for certain is criticism comes quickly here.

Sorry to bother you all.

AB

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    "Mine stops at 46%"
    Stops where? Which file? Error message (you can cut'n'paste it, or post a CloneDVD logfile)?

I don't know what else he wants - The log file is there and I told him what the error message said.

No you didn't tell james what the error message said. You only said that CloneDVD2 stops at 46%. You did NOT say the ACTUAL error message like this

"FileIO 3 VTS_01_01.VOB <insert some random numbers here>"

Software doesn't just "break". You also say "the latest" versions. Care to enlighten us what those version numbers of yours actually are? James needs that info, which you to date still have not provided.

We're not critisizing. We're simply asking why you don't seem to provide the info needed that might help you.
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Win 7 Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 412 Slim || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Screen: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: Logitech Z-5500

Again my Bad - Saying latest version means AnyDvd 7.1.6.0 Clone DVD 2.9.3.0

log file was attached and error message indicated clean disc.

I hope this is now sufficient so I can get this problem resolved.