Thread: New Computer

Default New Computer

I just bought a new computer and made my old c drive D and I copyed my files over to the new c drive but it does not recognize my license I need a new one how do I get it
    ?
    Thanks Harry

you need to install the software first, then double click the license files to register the software.
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please do NOT pm me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Vista Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: Asus Triton 79 || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Monitor: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: 5.1 Surround Logitech Z-5500

Default license key

Hi and thks in advance.
    The same problem : I installed new softer (AnyDVD) on win.8.1 64bit - Opening the program to insert my license key, it says : "sorry - test priod expired" !!!!
    How may I use my lovely progrm ?

Quote Originally Posted by bacteam View Post
    Opening the program to insert my license key
    What exactly are you doing? Please elaborate. You don't need to open anything to activate your license.
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.