Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newbie problems with jack reacher

Default newbie problems with jack reacher

greetings all - i read the thread on how to ask for help and here i am. when i try to rip video to hard disk with the region 1 usa disk, i get the error message "navigation pack 6 11382 11235 76 vobu 4 11328 11235 clone 6. can anyone show me the error of my ways? i was just going to dvd decrypt it and dump it into my tivo folder, as i dont own a stand alone dvd player. got the jack reacher dvd from my local library. worst came to worst i could always watch on my computer, but would rather not. thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quick suggestion... go ahead and update to the latest version, and post another log file so the devs can see them both.

darn, i thought i updated to the latest beta too. getting shaky in my old age. this time i checked and its the 7220 version. still the same error message though. here is the new zip file. thanks for your help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

PxHelp20 (System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys), Version: 3.0.93.0 (2.0.0.0)
    Company: Sonic Solutions
    Product: PxHelp20
    Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
    Description: Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP
    FileVersion: 3.00.93.0

DRVMCDB (System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS), Version: 9.10.22.0 (1.0.0.1)
    Description: Device Driver
    FileVersion: 9.10.22a

DLACDBHM (System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS), Version: 9.10.16.0 (1.0.0.1)
    Company: Roxio
    Copyright: Copyright © 2006 Roxio
    Description: Shared Driver Component
    FileVersion: 9.10.16a
    Not sure if these programs are good but I think Roxio has been a problematic problem with Slysoft program.

i put the dvd in the computer just to watch before i return to the library, and it hung up in at least two parts, multiple times. i think the problem may have been in the disk this time. good movie for what i saw of it. thanks for all your help.

Quote Originally Posted by rustyshackleford View Post
    greetings all - i read the thread on how to ask for help and here i am. when i try to rip video to hard disk with the region 1 usa disk, i get the error message "navigation pack 6 11382 11235 76 vobu 4 11328 11235 clone 6. can anyone show me the error of my ways? i was just going to dvd decrypt it and dump it into my tivo folder, as i dont own a stand alone dvd player. got the jack reacher dvd from my local library. worst came to worst i could always watch on my computer, but would rather not. thanks.
    Does it work, if you use CloneDVD 2?
    http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=56099
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

i dont have clone dvd, looking in to that now. thanks.

PxHelp20 (System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys), Version: 3.0.93.0 (2.0.0.0)
    Product: PxHelp20
    Description: Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP
    FileVersion: 3.00.93.0
    I think this may be an issue, I am not sure though, James may know.
    Click on this link to join the forum: SlySoft Forum Registration
    By registering to our forum, you accepted our rules and policies, so please respect these rules and policies;
    Please post software-related questions in the forum - PMs will only be answered if really private. Thanks!

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." 1981 Bill Gates

afaik james or frank a while back said anydvd nowadays is smart enough not to let that filter cause any issues.
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please do NOT pm me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Vista Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: Asus Triton 79 || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Monitor: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: 5.1 Surround Logitech Z-5500

Smile Right you are

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3vr0n View Post
    afaik james or frank a while back said anydvd nowadays is smart enough not to let that filter cause any issues.
    Since last year or even earlier the effect of these filters is neutralized. AnyDVD is lot more tolerant. There are still some questionable drivers/filters but these are very rare like the drivers clbstor.sys and SiRemFil.sys.
    Frank Hollander

SlySoft Inc., Support Team

One of the last Wild Ducks

PMs will only be answered if really private.

Thanks!