Thread: Update emails from slysoft

Default Update emails from slysoft

I am a registered user of anydvd and clonedvd.
    I used to get update emails from Slysoft but I haven't received any update email from Slysoft for about a month. Is there a way to receive again the news letters? Thanks to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Andras View Post
    I used to get update emails from Slysoft but I haven't received any update email from Slysoft for about a month. Is there a way to receive again the news letters? Thanks to all.
    http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=406
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.

My e-mail address hasn't changed and I haven't been receiving update e-mails either.

Default No Email Service..

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBaseball View Post
    My e-mail address hasn't changed and I haven't been receiving update e-mails either.
    The last email notice I got was for 6.1.1.3. .....they haven't sent any since the January 28 announcement of this Forum...maybe they got a lot on their plate, right now. There was an on-screen notice "a new update is now available"etc... (for 6.1.1.4) when I opened AnyDVD the day 6.1.1.4 was activated. ...you just check that "notify me" box in Settings, and you won't need emails.This works for me.
    Pioneer BDR-205BK+
    AnyDVDHD + "Rip To Image"+ImgBurn to a Verbatim BD-R OR Verbatim BD-R DL

Quote Originally Posted by Andras View Post
    I used to get update emails from Slysoft but I haven't received any update email from Slysoft for about a month.
    I have the exact same issue.
    SONY DVD-ROM DDU1615 FDS3
    NEC DVD+-RW ND-3530A 104C

Quote Originally Posted by Number99 View Post
    I have the exact same issue.
    Allow "blackhole@slysoft.com" to pass through your spam filters, and check your spam folders.
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Web, I haven't received any in over a month, and they aren't getting blocked. What is going on?
    "Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever. I thank you and God bless you all." - Jimmy V

desktop: 3.2 GHz P4 w/HT, 80GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR2 RAM, Pioneer 18X DVD +/-RW, Philips 16X DVD +/-RW, 19 inch flat panel LCD display

laptop: 1.73 GHz Pentium dual-core, 80GB SATA HD, 2GB DDR2 RAM, Matshita 5X DVD-RAM, 15.4 inch display, integrated wireless LAN

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBaseball View Post
    Web, I haven't received any in over a month, and they aren't getting blocked. What is going on?
    Not sure. Best thing to do would be to contact Slysoft through the link I provided and mention your problem receiving emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Not sure. Best thing to do would be to contact Slysoft through the link I provided and mention your problem receiving emails.
    I don't need them because I am always on the forum, but still, it should work.
    "Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever. I thank you and God bless you all." - Jimmy V

desktop: 3.2 GHz P4 w/HT, 80GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR2 RAM, Pioneer 18X DVD +/-RW, Philips 16X DVD +/-RW, 19 inch flat panel LCD display

laptop: 1.73 GHz Pentium dual-core, 80GB SATA HD, 2GB DDR2 RAM, Matshita 5X DVD-RAM, 15.4 inch display, integrated wireless LAN