Thread: AnyDVD updates???

Default AnyDVD updates???

I have version 6.1.7.0. Do you have to keep on purchasing the newest versions? Are there no free updates to the software??

Quote Originally Posted by uncommon21 View Post
    I have version 6.1.7.0. Do you have to keep on purchasing the newest versions? Are there no free updates to the software??
    No need to repurchase. Download, install, enjoy.
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

Default This was the exact same question I was going to ask

In my emails I get notifications that there has been an updated version but when i click on the link it takes me to the purchase product page, My second question is a DFQ (Dumb F&%Kin question) but when we do update do we run or save when the screen comes up??
    Thanks in advance,
    Jason

Just download the latest update the page you go to and download and install over the older version and you're done.

shouldnt matter if you run or save. i usually just run, but if you have problems installing save it to your hard drive first.
    ¤ Link ¤

Quote Originally Posted by uncommon21 View Post
    a quick shufty on the purchase page shows the following:

"When you purchase one of our products you will receive the following:
    A registration key that prevents the trial version from expiring after 21 days.
    Technical support for one year
    Free lifetime updates"

(people are just so eager to buy these superb programs that the text should be written in BOLD and underlined as this isnt the first and wont be the last time this question is asked).

http://www.slysoft.com/en/purchase.html
    it's not copying...it's backing up