30th September 2007, 11:04
Problem with CCD 184.108.40.206
I have a plextor PX 740A with firmware 1.02 and I can't backup 1 to 1 with DL discs. I tried it 4 times. The error was writing to plextor failed. When I went back to CCD 220.127.116.11 it is fine
Last edited by ridhst; 30th September 2007 at 17:44.
Reason: I put in wrong version number
30th September 2007, 11:18
1. What blank media are you using? Specify a) brand name b)type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, etc.) c)media code, d) capacity/size, e) batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and f)country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).
Originally Posted by ridhst
If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:
http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com and http://www.dvdinfopro.com/
2. Please provide the full error message
3. i. For XP with ide burners
Do what it says to do if you have XP and an ide burner/optical drive.
ii. For Vista with ide burners
Go into device manager, and check to ensure you're using standard Microsoft ide busmaster drivers.
Right click on your PCI IDE Bus Master controller, and remove it. Ensure that it also removes the driver for your DVD/CD rom. Reboot. Your system should find hardware. After your system is finished installing hardware, reboot again.
click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.ph...0&postcount=20 to get a better idea of what I'm asking for if you're using Vista.
4. a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).
5. What are you backing up? A movie? Post the Anydvd status screen. Answer question 8 from this link: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321
Last edited by Webslinger; 30th September 2007 at 11:21.
My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.
Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.
Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.
30th September 2007, 13:14
CCd 3.5 is very old ! Do you mean 5.3.* ?
Have you tried the 18.104.22.168 beta (http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1710) ?
3rd October 2007, 22:00
22.214.171.124 works fine
It looked like CloneCD 126.96.36.199 was the problem but I have tried it with a different movie and it works fine so I have a feeling that it was the movie and not CloneCD
4th October 2007, 09:29
Try again after install the last version of anydvd