Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: copy multiple dvd at once

Default copy multiple dvd at once

Is it possible to copy multiple dvds at once. I need to copy like 100 home videos for my wedding so was wondering if could do like 2 at time. save me sometime

Quote Originally Posted by ace2001 View Post
    Is it possible to copy multiple dvds at once. I need to copy like 100 home videos for my wedding so was wondering if could do like 2 at time. save me sometime
    Using what program? Clonedvd? You can. You would need to run the program twice at the same time. I don't really recommend doing that, but you can.
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.

i was thinking of using nero seen somewhere you can do it with nero but cant find that forum no more

i was thinking of using nero seen somewhere you can do it with nero but cant find that forum no more
    I'm pretty sure it can be done with CloneDVD. Just run multiple instances of it.
    "Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever. I thank you and God bless you all." - Jimmy V

desktop: 3.2 GHz P4 w/HT, 80GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR2 RAM, Pioneer 18X DVD +/-RW, Philips 16X DVD +/-RW, 19 inch flat panel LCD display

laptop: 1.73 GHz Pentium dual-core, 80GB SATA HD, 2GB DDR2 RAM, Matshita 5X DVD-RAM, 15.4 inch display, integrated wireless LAN

will they turn out good if you do that or poorly

will they turn out good if you do that or poorly
    They should be just fine. If you have an old computer I wouldn't do it though.
    "Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever. I thank you and God bless you all." - Jimmy V

desktop: 3.2 GHz P4 w/HT, 80GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR2 RAM, Pioneer 18X DVD +/-RW, Philips 16X DVD +/-RW, 19 inch flat panel LCD display

laptop: 1.73 GHz Pentium dual-core, 80GB SATA HD, 2GB DDR2 RAM, Matshita 5X DVD-RAM, 15.4 inch display, integrated wireless LAN

i have p4 1.7 512 ram

i have p4 1.7 512 ram
    I wouldn't recommend burning more than one title at a time due to your PC specs personally.

I have Nero 8.1.1.0. You can select "use multiple recorder" in the burn menu.

I can't remember if older versions of Nero also offered that option.
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.

A 1.7GHz P4 is not sufficient enough to burn 2 movies at one time in my opinion.