Thread: Jackie Chan--The Myth

Default Jackie Chan--The Myth

i got it to work with dvdfab platinum i dont know if the problem was with anydvd or clonedvd

Quote Originally Posted by whitelab View Post
    i got it to work with dvdfab platinum i dont know if the problem was with anydvd or clonedvd
    What problem? Dvdfab can skip over read errors, which would mean you have an imperfect backup. If you want to discuss alternate decryption methods, do so in the Third Party Products forum. If you want to help people in the Anydvd forum, then attempt to resolve their issue instead of recommending alternatives. Thank you.
    Last edited by Webslinger; 1st November 2007 at 15:40.
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.

i think it was clonedvd that did not work it read threw half of it and quit and i used dvdfab and it worked with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by whitelab View Post
    i think it was clonedvd that did not work it read threw half of it and quit and i used dvdfab and it worked with no problems.
    Then you skipped over read errors and have an imperfect backup.
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.