Thread: Burn 2 discs at the same time ???

Default Burn 2 discs at the same time ???

Does anyone know if it is possible to burn 2 different discs at the same time in 2 separate drives ? Is it possible to run two instances of Clone DVD at the same time ??? Thanks

Running 2 instances of CloneDVD is possbile.

Running a dual core processor system may make it possible in the future....however, Nero as far as I know...doesn't support this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by OBMDH6 View Post
    Does anyone know if it is possible to burn 2 different discs at the same time in 2 separate drives ? Is it possible to run two instances of Clone DVD at the same time ??? Thanks
    Sure, but you should verify that the writers are not connected to the same IDE cable.
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

It works, I've done it a couple of times but the scans weren't as good as usual so I don't anymore.

Cool

i have tried copying 2 movies at the same time on my dual core pc. you have to name the temp folders differently so that the program does not get confused. i recommend that once both movies are copied to the hard drive, burn 1 movie at a time, as the program will freeze when simultaneously burning. the movies look and function great.

I use Nero Burning ROM 7 and burn two at the same time often, works fine with two drives.