Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AnyDVD 6.1.9.6 beta

Default AnyDVD 6.1.9.6 beta

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6196.exe

6.1.9.6 2007 11 07
    • New (Blu-ray): AnyDVD ripper copies BD+ titles
    • New (Blu-ray): Removed "BD+ not supported" warning, as all available BD+ titles can be copied with AnyDVD ripper, or can be watched on HTPC without HDCP using PowerDVD 3104 and AnyDVD. Reports indicate, that burned BD+ titles work on PS3 and standalone players as well.
    • Note to Twentieth Century Fox: As you can see, BD+ didn't offer you any advanced security, it just annoyed some of your customers with older players. So could you please cut this crap and start publishing your titles on HD DVD? There are thousands of people willing to give you money.
    • Note to people considering to invest in HD media: Please buy HD DVD instead of Blu-ray. HD DVD is much more consumer friendly (e.g., no region coding, AACS not mandatory). Don't give your money to people, who throw your fair-use rights out of the window.
    • New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for more MKBv4 titles
    • Some minor fixes and improvements
    • Updated languages

Default Thanks

Now I can Watch Cars Blu-Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    [*]Note to Twentieth Century Fox: As you can see, BD+ didn't offer you any advanced security, it just annoyed some of your customers with older players. So could you please cut this crap and start publishing your titles on HD DVD? There are thousands of people willing to give you money. [*]Note to people considering to invest in HD media: Please buy HD DVD instead of Blu-ray. HD DVD is much more consumer friendly (e.g., no region coding, AACS not mandatory). Don't give your money to people, who throw your fair-use rights out of the window.
    OMG ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! That is freaking hilarious! I seriously almost fell out of my chair and I'm at work right now.
    Perhaps you should read The Rules?

My replies represent ONLY myself and do NOT represent SlySoft. I do not work for SlySoft.

Awesome news.

And best change log ever.

blobb Guest

My guess is they will adjust BD+ so that ripped discs won't be playable.
    Will Slysoft continue working on cracking BD+ so it can be completely removed from discs?

this is the best news i've heard all day well done slysoft keep up the good work and screw the studios who thought BD+ would last 10 yrs

I'm pretty sure they intend to add full BD+ support. From posts by Peer and James, I gathered that they didn't expect the disks to work at all at this point.

Great release notes BTW.

Yes that is really a good changelog .

I have got a question is BD+ really down? Because I can't believe that just copying the whole machine will crack a copy protection which should work for years. I can't believe that there was made such a big mistake. I would like it and would laugh but as some said in the forum I also believe it is an implementation error. So the next wave of BD+ titles will fix this.
    Could anybody of the Slysoft team please clear up what's really the case and give us some information what will come?A kind of roadmap?!( I know perhaps I am goning on your nerves.)
    By the way I try to backup ROSS now I can rip it but when I try to burn it to BD-RE and put it afterwards into my LG BH-100 ist doesn't work. Could anybody tell me the steps to back it up? I can backup "normal" BD movies......

Quote Originally Posted by DonCarlos View Post
    By the way I try to backup ROSS now I can rip it but when I try to burn it to BD-RE and put it afterwards into my LG BH-100 ist doesn't work. Could anybody tell me the steps to back it up? I can backup "normal" BD movies......
    Are you backing it up with this current version?
    The last 2 beta versions could backup ROSS, but they wouldn't play when burned to BD-RE. This is the first version that states it should be able to be burned and play in a PS3 or standalone.

I will try it tomorrow with this version. The other two versions didn't work for me too. But one guy said it worked for him so I thought I didn't make something the rigth way. We'll see..

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast