any coupons for anydvd hd?

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by raymondtrudeau, Nov 6, 2008.

1. raymondtrudeau

raymondtrudeau Well-Known Member

will there be any coupons to purchase anydvd hd? iam waiting for the coupon hopefully soon..thanks

2. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Moderator (en)

No, the discounts never apply to AnyDVD HD which is considered an upgrade from AnyDVD. You can receive a discount on the purchase AnyDVD but upgrade price from AnyDVD to AnyDVD HD is always 30 Euros. The coupons always make note of the fact that they don't apply to upgrades or t-shirts.

3. raymondtrudeau

raymondtrudeau Well-Known Member

ok so i can apply a coupon to anydvd then pay 30 euros for the upgrade? will there be a release of one then? thanks

4. DrinkLyeAndDie

Yes, the discount would apply to the AnyDVD purchase and then you can upgrade for 30 Euros. You can't flat out buy AnyDVD HD. You purchase AnyDVD and then also purchase the AnyDVD HD option which is the upgrade.

We just had 2 coupons nearly back to back in October. One was in the middle of the month and another just ended on the 4th of November. It's possible we may have one for Thanksgiving but that I don't work for Slysoft so I really don't know.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  5. James

James SlySoft Development Team Staff Member

I don't think this is correct. If you buy AnyDVD together with the HD upgrade, the coupon is valid for the complete order.

6. DrinkLyeAndDie

Oh. :eek: I've never been aware of that. :confused:

I stand corrected. Thank you for this information, James.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  7. DennisM

DennisM New Member

How does one learn of, or become aware of a coupon code?

I will probably make a purchase if I can use a coupon.

8. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Just keep visiting www.slysoft.com

Discounts will be shown (usually) at the top of the site, if one is available